Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: official MM Secret Santa gift exchange 2018

You are most welcome Chad! Merry Christmas… of course I had to give the gift of Ape too! It was supercool doin' secret opz for you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by noelani72 View Post
    Thanks Santa, much appreciated!

Special thanks to you RCHE. This was my first time in the Secret Santa party and it was a blast to give/receive in the Mego-spirit. You set all this in motion and look at the fun we're all having as a result; you <like totally!> rock!

My sincere appreciation to Steve whose Santa-goodness provided a trifecta of FUN, FUNNY & FUNCTIONAL. What a thoughtful package!… all parts/figures will indeed be used for customs (YES!), I'm looking forward to cooking my first meal with Old Bay, and I've been using the awesome National Bohemian coaster all morning with coffee! I offer thee humble proof of joy:

… a clear example of what makes the MM a rare place of coolness!

Images
    ^Hi Confessional, I am certainly glad to have helped transport some Mego Maryland Mayhem to CA

In the meantime, yesterday, we quickly opened what Santa left under the tree and then left for my in-laws, so I get to post on boxing day! Santa was extremely generous and helped my son in completing his new mego Star Trek collection. I will admit that we had previously completed our Search for Spock (pun intended) so, in true collector style he is keeping the second in the package for display

Here are some pics...and since Santa is a mystery, FTC Santa showed up to welcome green shirt Kirk aboard the Enterprise
    1225180833_resized.jpg
    1225180836_resized.jpg
    1225180845a_resized.jpg
    Last edited by UnderdogDJLSW; Dec 26, '18 at 9:27 AM. Reason: fix photos
    Mego...Re-Mego...It's all good!

Quote Originally Posted by UnderdogDJLSW View Post
    Here are some pics...and since Santa is a mystery, FTC Santa showed up to welcome green shirt Kirk aboard the Enterprise
    You're very welcome ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Confessional View Post
    You are most welcome Chad! Merry Christmas… of course I had to give the gift of Ape too! It was supercool doin' secret opz for you sir.
    Thanks so much!! This was a lot of fun.
    Thanks RCHE for spearheading again!