X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue Meanie
    Banned
    • Jun 23, 2001

Guardians Of The Galaxy 2...

Finally got a chance to see Guardians 2. Enjoyed it a lot. I do have one question:

Is the planet that get's overrun by Ego's force in this clip, at around 2:00 Zenn-La of Silver Surfer fame/origin? I've been googling and see that Gunn was actually in discussions to make a Silver Surfer movie at just around the time Guardians 2 was being finished up.

Last edited by Blue Meanie; Nov 23, '18, 1:25 PM.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Maybe, but now that Gunn is toast at Disney we will never know.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

Nova Corps needs a movie

I really think Marvel/Disney needs to redo the Nova Corps to replace the GOG. The Nova Corps is Marvel version of the Green Lantern Corps with lots of aliens as members and were downplayed in the movie. I would love for Marvel to get this movie out before DC Green Lantern Corps movie to show them just how to do it.

1011774-novacorps2.jpgdBKkuRp.jpgNova_Corps_(Earth-616).jpg
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by monitor_ep
        I really think Marvel/Disney needs to redo the Nova Corps to replace the GOG. The Nova Corps is Marvel version of the Green Lantern Corps with lots of aliens as members and were downplayed in the movie. I would love for Marvel to get this movie out before DC Green Lantern Corps movie to show them just how to do it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24343[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24342[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24341[/ATTACH]
        Like they beat them to the punch with Darkseid and possibly the multiverse.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎