X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fun guy
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 24, 2011

Golden Age JSA Heroes And Villains

Will mattel ever do an DC Comics 6" action figure line featuring the golden age JSA heroes and villains as they appeared in the pages of all-star comics between 1940 and 1951 any time soon?,i am sorry to ask this question.
  • Mego-Amigo
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 22, 2011

Several of them were done in 6 inch by Mattel in the DC Universe Classics line a few years ago. DC Direct has done most all of them ( some multiple times ) in 6 inch over the last 20 years or so as well.

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

Not anytime soon. Mattel has continually botched their DC lines and they pretty much just do movie lines these days with any regularity.

Comment

• fun guy
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by Mego-Amigo
        Several of them were done in 6 inch by Mattel in the DC Universe Classics line a few years ago. DC Direct has done most all of them ( some multiple times ) in 6 inch over the last 20 years or so as well.
        Yeah,i know,i bought some of them.

Comment

• fun guy
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by ODBJBG
          Not anytime soon. Mattel has continually botched their DC lines and they pretty much just do movie lines these days with any regularity.
          Yeah,i see what you mean,i hope they end up in the DC Multiverse line,thanks for explaining that to me.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

I wouldn't hold my breath for JSA or Golden Age figures from either Mattel or DC Collectibles. DC Comics themselves seem to have no real game plan for the JSA, despite lots of teases since Rebirth. Maybe when Doomsday Clock is finally completed we'll know a bit more.
            sigpic

Comment

• fun guy
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 24, 2011

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
              I wouldn't hold my breath for JSA or Golden Age figures from either Mattel or DC Collectibles. DC Comics themselves seem to have no real game plan for the JSA, despite lots of teases since Rebirth. Maybe when Doomsday Clock is finally completed we'll know a bit more.
              Yeah,i understand that now.Thank you very much for explaining that to me.,I Will wait until doomsday clock is finally completed.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎