Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EMCE prices have dropped......

Quote Originally Posted by KOMonger View Post
    Is it known what kinds of numbers the Emce Treks were produced in?
    I read recently that it was 5,000, but I'm hardly the right person to confirm such a a thing.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'd like to know the production run, perhaps DM will chime in. I can tell you that, ten years or so after their release, my local comics & collectibles shop still has most of these available--at prices adjusted for "the market" of course.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    I was not complaining about them being lower in price/value.
    I'm so excited that I was able to finally re-buy these figures at a affordable price.
    And getting the NEW Mego figures as well. This year has been great for me.
    I'm just wondering is this a trend? Or did I just get lucky??
    Is it time to go for the FANTASTIC FOUR???
    Who stole my stuff !!!

Images
    I missed about five of the EMCEs, so this may be the time to finally catch up and complete the line.
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

I scored an Andorian for $20 over the weekend.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Where do you guys order your EMCE figures from? I'd quite like to get a Lt. Uhura, but Amazon wants an exorbitant price for it.

Images
    Blog Entries
    They're about ten years old--I'd try ebay or a comics shop for old stock.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.