Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mego Buck Rogers Vehicles set for 3&3/4 inch figures-any interest?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnmiic
    Adrift
    • Sep 6, 2002

Mego Buck Rogers Vehicles set for 3&3/4 inch figures-any interest?

I will likely be putting up the 4 vehicles from Mego's Buck Rogers in the 25th Century for sale. Is anyone interested in the: Starfighter, Draconian Marauder, Laserscope Fighter and Land Rover? I am asking for $500.00 for the set with boxes-shipping included.

The vehicles are not totally complete but as a set with boxes intact I don't think you'll find a better deal anywhere else.

The Starfighter is missing the fwd landing leg. The cockpit had a broken hinge part it still closes well and holds shut. The 2 rear rocket thrusters are starting to crack as well as 1 of the fwd laser cones.

The Draconian Marauder's cockpit also has a broken hinge but likewise closes and holds shut firmly. The outboard thruster rear caps are tight-almost too tight but still fit.

The Laserscope Fighter is missing a battery cover on the underside and has very pronounced yellowing. I have not tested it with batteries to see if it works.

The Land Rover is missing the fake searchlight parts but I think they are misplaced in my storage unit. If you purchase the set I will save your contact info and send the parts to you IF I find them down the road but I cannot make promises.

All vehicles have stickers applied and some are drying out and falling away. The boxes are in various states of wear: dents, dings and even a small hole in it but still strong.

Many More images in Johnmiic's Gallery: http://megomuseum.com/mmgallery/brow...?c=3&userid=35

Last edited by johnmiic; Nov 21, '18, 2:08 PM.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎