finally saw Venom

Non MCU theatrically released Marvel films

Bad:
2005 Elektra - 2 One of the worst movies ever.
2004 Blade: Trinity - 3 This movie was terrible.
2007 Spider-Man 3 - 4 How could they have taken such a nose dive after "2"?
2007 Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer - 4 I love the Surfer, So I think that they did him poorly in this already poorly executed franchise left a bad taste.

Not terrible:
2004 The Punisher - 4 Nope. I liked the Lundgren one better. There is a video short from this version that is excellent.
2011 Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance - 4.5 not sure why this was made. It is watchable, but that's it.
2009 X-Men Origins: Wolverine. - 5 How hey made this as bad as they did is amazing considering what they had to work with.
2005 Fantastic Four - 5 Watchable. That's it. I actually like the unreleased low budget place holder by Corman better.
2007 Ghost Rider - 5 I like this better than most people. It was good for what it was.
2014 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 5 A drop from AS 1, and Electro
2013 The Wolverine - 6 Far better than Origin, but still not a strong film.
2014 Fantastic Four - 6 - better than the previous version. attempt to use newest comic material. still not good.

Movies I liked:
2006 X-Men: The Last Stand - 6 Lots of characters in a cool universe, but so many miscues.
2008 Punisher: War Zone - 6 I don't care for the character apart from Spidey or DD. Otherwise it was OK.
1986 Howard the Duck - 6 So much to love about this movie that flopped at the box office. Watch it fr fun.
2002 Blade II - 6 Good vampire, comic action ad story.
2018 Deadpool 2 6.5 Rehashed, unnecessarily graphic. OK.
2018 Venom 7 - I really liked this nd was happy with the way they were able to d it without spidey. used comic elements with animated show elements
2003 Daredevil - 7 OK I know I am not ranking this the way others do, but I don't understand the criticism. It was great.
2016 X-Men: Apocalypse 7 - some things are great, other things drag this down
2012 The Amazing Spider-Man 7 It was fine, but not memorable.
2011 X-Men: First Class - 7 I liked it a lot. just didn't love it.

The Best of the Non MCU:
1998 Blade - 7.5 I credit this movie with green lighting X-Men and heralding in the age of Comic based movies
2016 Deadpool - 8 Tons of fun
2017 Logan - a fitting end to an era. Well made.
2000 X-Men - 8 Guaranteed us two decades of superhero films.
2014 X-Men: Days of Future Past - 9 I loved the story and the way they merged the timelines.
2002 Spider-Man - 9 Loved it
2003 X2 - 9 Better than the first
2004 Spider-Man 2 - 10 one of my favorite movies.

Not included:
2003 Hulk (Loosely tied in to MCU, in OP list)
1989 The Punisher Direct-to-video in U.S.; limited theatrical release internationally
1990 Captain America Direct-to-video in U.S.; limited theatrical release internationally
1944 Captain America - Serial, not a feature film.
And anything not released in theaters.