Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clap for the Wolfman (Screaming Werewolf)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • favoritemonsters
    • Aug 4, 2018

Clap for the Wolfman (Screaming Werewolf)

I know already a lot of talk about this, but at this point, does anyone even have a clue, a rumor, a guess, why the Screaming Werewolf is still not on target.com, even not in out of stock ? WTH ? Any new theories ?
  • Mary Canary
    Career Member
    • Jun 21, 2017

He only appears on the website during a full moon.

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

A good friend of mine asked Target online about the Screaming Werewolf and gave both the Item number and UPC scan, but they could not locate the figure in their inventory. So I guess right now they're solely being distributed to stores. I know the Lion, Werewolf, and Romulan are all in the same case. Thus far I have seen all of those figures from that case, plus the Sulu Double pack in Target stores. Everything else I've wanted, I've had to get at Target online. Oddly, this time, I have seen no 14 inch in stores from Wave 3. Usually the 14 inch show up in Louisville, first. I've gotten Flash and Lex at Target online as well. I've never seen blue Batman in stores and apparently missed him when available online.

Comment

• cjefferys
        Duke of Gloat
        • Apr 23, 2006

Man, there's nothing worse than a werewolf STD.

Comment

• sprytel
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 26, 2009

Originally posted by cjefferys
          Man, there's nothing worse than a werewolf STD.
          Well played, sir.

Comment

• smonte00
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 19, 2005

Weird that the lion, werewolf and Romulan are in the same case and the lion and romulan have shown up online, but werewolf has not.

Comment

• toothaction
              Career Member
              • Jul 15, 2017

Frankenstein, Chachi and Prue were all pulled from the online listings after they initially showed up because their old, inaccurate DPCI character information was used live and had to be corrected. Richie and the Werewolf were the other 2 from that initial batch of information that needed to be updated and it seems young Mr. Howard's former Pinkiness was caught and fixed behind the scenes, but... here's why I'm typing this... I believe that the old Wolfman listing is stuck sitting in somebody's to-do pile, still reading as Universal Studios Monsters Lon Chaney Jr. Wolfman 8" and collecting virtual dust.
              >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                Permanent Member
                • Jun 29, 2018

Yea that Chad. He took November off for a backpacking trip through Nepal... Had an argument with a yak. He says he's gonna get right on that.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                  Eloquent Member
                  • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by smonte00
                  Weird that the lion, werewolf and Romulan are in the same case and the lion and romulan have shown up online, but werewolf has not.
                  They must have quite a stash piling up!

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎