Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One-Day Target Sale - Today, Saturday Nov 17th: 20% MORE Off Yr Megos!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toothaction
    Career Member
    • Jul 15, 2017

One-Day Target Sale - Today, Saturday Nov 17th: 20% MORE Off Yr Megos!

Target is having a one-day sale on kid's gifts today, which includes all things Mego! 14" dollies are $15.99, and the discount applies on top of the sale already going on for the rest of the line, so single shorties are only $9.59, and the diorama sets are just $18.39.

Stock up on custom fodder, get off the fence about that Hendrix doll, buy 6 Tooties for the kids and pray for a little Wave 3 action while you're at it... Good times!
    Last edited by toothaction; Nov 17, '18, 5:12 AM.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!
  • toothaction
    Career Member
    • Jul 15, 2017

Had a ride fall through to do a little in-person hunting. Drat. Looks like they're taking the day off from the micro drops on the site, too. Ah well! I hope you all find tons of goodies today, looks like I'll be saving money the old fashioned way... by not spending it!
    Last edited by toothaction; Nov 17, '18, 4:30 PM.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• MEGO Kid
      Museum Super Collector
      • Nov 5, 2018

Nothing to buy :(

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

I just bought Cheers Cliff and Charmed Phoebe now that the price is low. Cannot wait to get a pic of the three Charmed Ones once there together! The nice thing is they were only $9.11!!
        Last edited by monitor_ep; Nov 17, '18, 8:58 PM.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• MegoMonk
          Career Member
          • Jan 22, 2007

We only have 2 Targets in Staten Island. One is on the southern part of the island, which is literally the South Pole of NY state. My wife was taking my 5 year old to a classmates birthday party, and decided at the last minute she wanted me to drive her. Since it was near a Target I agreed. I found they had Megos on an end cap. They had a better selection that the other Target has had. I bought a Sulu/ Uhuru 2-pack. I know that is available on the site, but at least I saved on shipping. Otherwise they had one regular Sulu and Chekov, a few Norms, Samanthas, Kelley Garrets, etc. There were a few pegs that were empty, making me curious what else they had previously. I saw a Kelly Bundy for the first time, the likeness is terrible. No 14 inch figures at all. Later in the day we went to the other Target, which was our original plan. That store has had the same WAve 1 8-inch figures for weeks now, for Wave 2 they have only had the 14 inch female figures. The wave 1s are pretty beat up now. The Tooties, Kelley Garrretts and Pipers have been laying there for weeks. I still wonder if I will ever see Wave 3s in a store.

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

I scored well today. The Sulu twin pack, two Screaming Werewolves, and a Romulan! All for the reduced price! So my single eight figures were $9 and change each. This was a very good day!

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by MIB41
              I scored well today. The Sulu twin pack, two Screaming Werewolves, and a Romulan! All for the reduced price! So my single eight figures were $9 and change each. This was a very good day!
              Holy moley!
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                Eloquent Member
                • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                Holy moley!
                Ditto!

Comment

• Barnabas Collins
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 15, 2010

Today (11-23) only, this promo is at target.com: