Thread: FTC SF Cheetah question

Images
    Blog Entries

Question FTC SF Cheetah question

Regarding the SF Cheetah's cowl: Is it a separate piece, or is it attached to her bodysuit?

Thank you.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

It is attached to the bodysuit and the head itself. So it's unremovable...

Images
    Blog Entries
    Thank you! (And welcome aboard!!)
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

My mistake

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Thank you! (And welcome aboard!!)
    Oops! My mistake!
    I just took Cheetah out of my display now and THE COWL IS A SEPARATE PIECE!
    I'm sorry about giving the wrong answer yesterday. It's because it blends so naturally that I could tell only now when I was going to double check with the figure in my hands.
    The cowl and the bodysuit are very tight and made from the same tissue so you can only tell it is a different piece if you look very very closely as trying to remove them.

I'm sorry and next time I'll double check before posting.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Thank you for the clarification, I really appreciate it.