X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

FTC SF Cheetah question

Regarding the SF Cheetah's cowl: Is it a separate piece, or is it attached to her bodysuit?

Thank you.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • Arthur Junior
    • Dec 12, 2018

It is attached to the bodysuit and the head itself. So it's unremovable...

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Thank you! (And welcome aboard!!)
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Arthur Junior
        • Dec 12, 2018

My mistake

Originally posted by PNGwynne
        Thank you! (And welcome aboard!!)
        Oops! My mistake!
        I just took Cheetah out of my display now and THE COWL IS A SEPARATE PIECE!
        I'm sorry about giving the wrong answer yesterday. It's because it blends so naturally that I could tell only now when I was going to double check with the figure in my hands.
        The cowl and the bodysuit are very tight and made from the same tissue so you can only tell it is a different piece if you look very very closely as trying to remove them.

I'm sorry and next time I'll double check before posting.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Thank you for the clarification, I really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎