Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • puckace
    Museum Super Collector
    • Feb 5, 2009

Yup! If you think Target is bad at this, just wait until Walmart gets involved. Pray that it's not an exclusive of some kind or you may never see it in your local Walmart. At least Target eventually gets their exclusives to the shelf. Walmart...not so much. More retail options is a good thing. But thinking Walmart is the answer is setting yourself up for more disappointment.

Comment

• Moxen
      Museum Patron
      • Nov 6, 2016

Originally posted by ODBJBG
      Trust me, Target is 1000X better than Walmart at this stuff.
      I shudder to think that could be possible. Target has been so bad, in that case, Wal-Mart they might as well just burn them after they roll out of the factory. Maybe Wal-Marts in Canada are run differently, I don't have any issues finding what I want in store or online here.
      Last edited by Moxen; Nov 15, '18, 6:05 PM. Reason: Spelling, clarifying that it is Target that sucks

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

Anything that gets Mego's into a Canada store, so I can share in the retail experience, has my vote! yay Walmart!
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• TrekStar
          Trek or Treat
          • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by palitoy
          Thank you.

There will be problems no matter who handles this.
          Definitely agree with this, yeah it's nice if a second department store gets on board with megos, because it may be closer in distance for some folks, but why would they be any better or worse for that matter than Target?

Comment

• danadoll
            Micronaut Nut!
            • Apr 11, 2005

I loathe Wal-Marts, hate them, and it's an evil-*** company...even with all of Target's issues, I'd rather tough it out and stick with Target.

Dana
            "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎