Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: New He-Man, She-Ra and classic Star Trek Little Golden Books in 2019

Images

New He-Man, She-Ra and classic Star Trek Little Golden Books in 2019

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    The Trek books look charming.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Seeing as She-Ra is set to debut an updated cartoon next week, with all-new character designs, it surprises me that they would go for her 1980s Classic look for this book. It looks lovely, but I wonder if young readers might be confused by a She-Ra who looks little to nothing like she does on TV.

I think I'll pick up Tribbles and I am Kirk-Spock, 3 books for $15.00 is a bargain, looks like fun reading.

Thanks for posting these. I regularly keep up with Little Golden Books updates via Indigo-Chapters and Barnes & Noble sites. I also love the Marvel ones: I can often find them on sale.
    Amazon is especially helpful because I recently discovered the Kindle option to set up the electronic book samples (to read a part of them, or see the art, to decide whether or not to order the book).
    Last edited by comicmike; Nov 10, '18 at 1:20 AM.

Images
    As a Trekkie and a pre-school teacher, I had to pre-order these!
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Images
    Wow, very cool! I need to point Cindy toward these for her library.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif