• Jul 14, 2003

New He-Man, She-Ra and classic Star Trek Little Golden Books in 2019

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

She-Ra Princess of Power

Classic Star Trek

I am Spock

I am Captain Kirk

Too Many Tribbles

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

The Trek books look charming.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Snake_Man
      • Aug 22, 2018

Seeing as She-Ra is set to debut an updated cartoon next week, with all-new character designs, it surprises me that they would go for her 1980s Classic look for this book. It looks lovely, but I wonder if young readers might be confused by a She-Ra who looks little to nothing like she does on TV.

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

I think I'll pick up Tribbles and I am Kirk-Spock, 3 books for $15.00 is a bargain, looks like fun reading.

Comment

• comicmike
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 22, 2009

Thanks for posting these. I regularly keep up with Little Golden Books updates via Indigo-Chapters and Barnes & Noble sites. I also love the Marvel ones: I can often find them on sale.
          Amazon is especially helpful because I recently discovered the Kindle option to set up the electronic book samples (to read a part of them, or see the art, to decide whether or not to order the book).
          Last edited by comicmike; Nov 10, '18, 1:20 AM.

Comment

• HardyGirl
            Mego Museum's Poster Girl
            • Apr 3, 2007

As a Trekkie and a pre-school teacher, I had to pre-order these!
            "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
            'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
            Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
            If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, very cool! I need to point Cindy toward these for her library.

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

The He-Man and She-Ra Golden Books are out today. They are fantastic! Beautiful illustrations with Filmation character designs mixed in with appearances of 80s MOTU toys like Stridor and the Land Shark. So much fun.
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎