Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makernaut
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 22, 2015

I wasn't too enthused about the 14" figures (because of the size, not the look of them), but I am very impressed by The Flash and will probably wind up getting one.

Comment

• rlkrefft
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 14, 2010

What is that accessory Flash comes with? An extra logo?

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

^OMG please tell me it's a Flash ring .
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Makernaut
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          ^OMG please tell me it's a Flash ring .
          It just a small, flat insignia, but it's a neat little accessory.

Just got mine delivered this morning and I am very, very impressed with this figure. This is just my humble opinion, but I think it may be the coolest Mego made to this point. That comment might not sit well with the purists among us, but this is a very nice figure and the window-box shows it off well, too.

Comment

• MIB41
            Eloquent Member
            • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by Makernaut
            It just a small, flat insignia, but it's a neat little accessory.

Just got mine delivered this morning and I am very, very impressed with this figure. This is just my humble opinion, but I think it may be the coolest Mego made to this point. That comment might not sit well with the purists among us, but this is a very nice figure and the window-box shows it off well, too.
            I feel confident in saying it's the best Flash figure I've ever had in the cloth design, easily topping DC Direct (13 inch), Mattel, or FTC. It just perfectly captures the comic version the way I always wanted to see him. The head sculpt is pure magic.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎