X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo sequel movie

A brand new feature film from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, 'Scooby-Doo! and the Curse of the 13th Ghost' reveals the title terror from the 80s series.

I'm really excited for this. I loved the last two seasons of Scooby-Doo when they got back to solving mysteries, and Daphne returned. Yeah, Scrappy was still there, but at least we got Vincent Price in The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo!

This looks like it picks up on everything from that series...but I wonder if they address Scrappy?

Chris
    sigpic
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Nice. I'll be getting that. Lamarche sounds more like Welles than Price in the trailer but other that it looks great.

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris

This looks like it picks up on everything from that series...but I wonder if they address Scrappy?
    And Flim Flam. I wonder if they will get cameos. I hope not.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^I think Flim Flam is the other teen we see in the trailer.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

We buy and watch every Scooby DVD in my house but yeah, this ones for Daddy.
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Intriguing, but I hope Scrappy is absent. It looks like a lot of fun!

There's a hint of Price in LaMarche's delivery; Dana Gould is better.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

^Yeah, LaMarche is great in general, but I'm hearing more Welles like Werewolf said. I didn't know Dana Gould did Price. Enjoying the truly bonkers new season of Stan Against Evil right now.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

^I think Flim Flam is the other teen we see in the trailer.

Chris
              You're right that's got to be him. I missed that the first time I watched the trailer.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• jwyblejr
                galactic yo-yo
                • Apr 6, 2006

Should have got whoever The Simpsons have used for Price.

Comment

• Steeler80
                  Mayor of Strunk
                  • Jun 29, 2001

I really liked 13 Ghosts as well. As has been said, Scrappy was still there but at least they were working on mysteries instead of just running around a house from a real ghost and grabbing Scrappy like the seasons before.

Comment

• Madcap70
                    • Dec 4, 2017

Now it's posted

Comment

• knight errant00
                      8 Inch Action Figure
                      • Nov 15, 2005

^Yeah, LaMarche is great in general, but I'm hearing more Welles like Werewolf said. I didn't know Dana Gould did Price.
                      Chris
                      Michael McKean used to do a pretty killer Price impression. Somebody shoulda reached out to him.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

^Yes, I recall that from SNL, it's good one. Youtube impressionist Piotr Michael does a stunning version of Price, captures the timbre almost perfectly.
                        Last edited by PNGwynne; Nov 15, '18, 7:07 PM.
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎