Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mint Off Card: Star Trek The Gorn by Mego Corp.

Images
    Great video! I picked up the Gorn a few weeks ago, and along with Bela he may be the best thing New Mego has produced. A big improvement over the EMCE version with the more correct base color and all the shading details. I enjoyed the shot of Kirk having a beer with the Gorn too. ;-)

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Megotastrophe View Post
    Looking forward to his Sarek and Amanda 2 pack.
    Great Gorn video. Hope you do a wave three Target-Mego Romulan comparison video to the EMCE and original Mego.

What's this about a Sarek and Amanda 2-pack?

Barnabas Collins

Images
    I actually like the bright green of the Emce Gorn. Really pops.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    This new one has a better paint scheme on the head, but I'm still going to build up his muscles. Too scrawny. Redo his hands and gloves.

I can't help it, I'm fussy about Gorns...
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Yea he would have rocked the Hulk style tall body.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorn Captain View Post
    This new one has a better paint scheme on the head, but I'm still going to build up his muscles. Too scrawny. Redo his hands and gloves.

I can't help it, I'm fussy about Gorns...
    How are you building-up the Gorn? Would love to see when completed. I'm fussy about the Gorns, too. Perhaps one day someone will make/release a not-scrawny Gorn figure as actually seen in "Arena." Remember the awful Playmates Toys tall, skinny Gorn?

Barnabas Collins

Loved this review. Especially the comparison between previous Gorns.

I just wish there had been a Gornucopua of Gorn puns. If you're Gornna review a Gorn figure, it just stands to reason, that you throw in some cheesy puns. Alas, Here today, Gorn tomorrow.

I'm very sleep deprived. There is a chance that this entire post is just absolutely awful. But whatcha Gornna do?
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)