Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nearly 2 full hours of Kmart Christmas muzak from 1974.

Images

Nearly 2 full hours of Kmart Christmas muzak from 1974.

I don't know about you guys but I'm in the holiday mood after listening to this.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Ohhhh, *thank you*! I needed that today....much appreciated

Images
    My favorite parts are the old Kmart jingles and announcements.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Blog Entries
    nice one. Would love to know where the pic is from. Looks a lot like the one in LaSalle/Peru. Spent many a Sunday there sitting in the car with my dad listening to the Cubs or Bears on the radio while waiting on Mom.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    That’s much nicer than I expected! Thanks for sharing it! I’m going to revisit it as the season wears on.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmergencyIan View Post
    That’s much nicer than I expected!
    Yeah, it's actually quite pleasant. Just some nice retro holiday music you can leave on in the background.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure what's going on at 51: 57, but I like it.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Wow, that would be cool to listen to when opening presents! Thanks for sharing!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

we've randomly been letting this play in the house for the past few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I'm not sure what's going on at 51: 57, but I like it.
    (A bit frightening,IMO...shiver)