Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VOTE!

Images
    Oregon is all vote by mail. Its very convenient and nice as you can spend as long as you want reading up on the issues and candidates and there is a paper trail for any recount. I really wish the whole country did it this way and avoid all this election day drama.

Images
    My wife and I voted this morning. We only had to walk a block from our apartment to do so. Easy and very well worth it.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pmwasson View Post
    Oregon is all vote by mail. Its very convenient and nice as you can spend as long as you want reading up on the issues and candidates and there is a paper trail for any recount. I really wish the whole country did it this way and avoid all this election day drama.
    For some that is convenient, but I like to walk a few blocks to the polls then talk to the people in line.

Images
    I live in a literal one horse town and I've never seen so many people at the police station/municipal building before
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    I voted early this morning, seemed a good turn-out in my village.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    I think, no matter which side of politics you are on, people are passionate about it these days. that can be both good and bad, but at least they are out there exercising their right to vote

Went and got my sticker.

-M

Place was packed. Lines were out the door when we got there at 6:25pm and were still out the door when we left at 7:15pm with 45 minutes left. Huge turnout.

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.