Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More Castaways - the Professor

Images
    Too cool. Maybe a modified Perry White for Thurston?
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    I know...but the other 3 were done with your creative influences. You almost have the whole gang. You're right the Howells will be a challenge, hopefully you'll find away to make them. Kudos to you.

Images
    I love these. I want a set for my G&S.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
    I love these. I want a set for my G&S.
    Not that hard now, Mary Ann and Ginger heads are the new Mego Kelly Garrett and Peg Bundy styled by Ray Flores and I have the shrink of the Professor, Professors clothes are CTVT/FTC.

I would use Mego Brady's Bunch Alice as the base for Mrs. Lovey Howell. It is not that hard to take off that flocking.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Excellent work! Those really look perfect.
    It's not how hard you hit, but how hard you can be hit and still move forward.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mego Magyar View Post
    Not that hard now, Mary Ann and Ginger heads are the new Mego Kelly Garrett and Peg Bundy styled by Ray Flores and I have the shrink of the Professor, Professors clothes are CTVT/FTC.
    Ironically, I've only seen Peg 1 time around here, lol. Haven't seen her since.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

I love seeing stuff like this, I knew that someone would make customs of the rest of the castaways, it just had to be.

Ginger, Mary Ann and the Professor, all look perfect and with the suggestions for the Howell's, I can't wait to see the results
    and if you want, you can always keep it going with some customs of the guest stars that were on the show.