Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee Majors visits Toys R Us in 1974

Lee Majors visits Toys R Us in 1974

Images
    Awesome that Lee was showing his biotic magnetism. (Seriously, great photographs)

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Blog Entries
    Someone commented on this on PlaidStallions once, they went to one of these appearances and met Majors.

Then his family went to some steakhouse across the street and Majors was eating across from them. I'm assuming they mean the Bonanza mentioned in this ad.

I got to meet Lee a few years ago in Toronto. We talked about the stunts on SMDM and how much he participated in them. One of my favorite celebrity meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    Someone commented on this on PlaidStallions once, they went to one of these appearances and met Majors.

Then his family went to some steakhouse across the street and Majors was eating across from them. I'm assuming they mean the Bonanza mentioned in this ad.
    Love the fact he went to eat at Bonanza steakhouse, when he starred on The Big Valley.

I wonder if "biotic" was a typo or someone trying to be cute. Six Mill was lagging in the ratings around the time of this appearance. That's probably why they sent him on the road.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Valor View Post
    I wonder if "biotic" was a typo or someone trying to be cute. Six Mill was lagging in the ratings around the time of this appearance. That's probably why they sent him on the road.
    Yeah the first season was a little rushed and the show didn't find it's footing until season 2.

Lee looks a little warm in the first color pic...Or it was before anti-perspirant ...LOL

Images
    Surprising in 1974 they didn't give Lee a subcredit as from The Big Valley too.
    .................................................. .......................

Tis the season