Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada


Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: John Byrne's unpublished JSA/Invaders crossover special

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 24, 2011
    Location
    staten island,ny
    Posts
    229
    Images
    1

    John Byrne's unpublished JSA/Invaders crossover special

    Why was john byrne's JSA/invaders crossover special never published?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 15, 2009
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    1,779
    Because it's a myth.
    Byrne himself debunked this on his Byrne Robotics website.
    It's a fanboy fabrication.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 24, 2011
    Location
    staten island,ny
    Posts
    229
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by warlock664 View Post
    Because it's a myth.
    Byrne himself debunked this on his Byrne Robotics website.
    It's a fanboy fabrication.
    Whoa,i forgot about that,my bad.thanks for reminding me

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by fun guy View Post
    Why was john byrne's JSA/invaders crossover special never published?
    Hmmmm


    Well I will say this, at Comic con eons ago, between 1999-2005, I saw walking on the floor some dude with some Byrne artwork, I stopped him and asked him about it, it was a SPLASH of Cap, Namor, Human Torch (Jim Hammond), Wonder Woman, Batman and Superman. and he told me it was something John was working on, that this was to have been a cover.

    Was it for an Invaders/JSA? I always assumed the Batman/Captain America crossover was the Prequel to all of that. This all of course was before smartphones and I only had my portable camera with me and years later REGRET not remembering asking to take a picture of that art work.

    my 2cents.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 24, 2011
    Location
    staten island,ny
    Posts
    229
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge Galvan View Post
    Hmmmm


    Well I will say this, at Comic con eons ago, between 1999-2005, I saw walking on the floor some dude with some Byrne artwork, I stopped him and asked him about it, it was a SPLASH of Cap, Namor, Human Torch (Jim Hammond), Wonder Woman, Batman and Superman. and he told me it was something John was working on, that this was to have been a cover.

    Was it for an Invaders/JSA? I always assumed the Batman/Captain America crossover was the Prequel to all of that. This all of course was before smartphones and I only had my portable camera with me and years later REGRET not remembering asking to take a picture of that art work.

    my 2cents.
    Whoa,man,lets see it.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by fun guy View Post
    Whoa,man,lets see it.
    I wish we could see it, I forgot to ask the guy in question, permission to take a photo of it, I have always regretted that!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •