Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contacting Target corporate - good idea or just silly?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toothaction
    Career Member
    • Jul 15, 2017

Contacting Target corporate - good idea or just silly?

Posted this on FB so I figured I'd share it here, too:
    So I contacted Target corporate in MN - 612-304-6073, option 7 - and spoke with a very nice woman about the problems with online distribution for wave 3 so far - appearing on the site as out of stock immediately, with most having remained that way, and the few that do pop up appearing randomly and in extremely low quantities... despite the impression that the full 8-10 thousand of each doll have been delivered to the company. I mentioned the many fans that are eager to spend their money on these dolls that have been left somewhat frustrated but this apparent glitch in the system. She promised to write up a report and send it to 'the leadership team'.

I'm thinking that if enough of us place polite and thoughtfully put phone calls along these line that we might possibly see results, or at least some sort of public statement that addresses these related issues. Hotheads, please ignore this post, ha, but I'd encourage the rest of you that might have a few minutes to try this out.

Good idea? Bad idea? Let me know!

Sidebar: I missed the new Mirror set while I was having this chat! Refreshed once I hung up and there was 1 left, heh.
    Last edited by toothaction; Nov 6, '18, 3:25 PM.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

When i was in ambassadors they were encouraging us to politely contact target via the website and mention that you wanted to purchase more mego figures but can't find them.

I see this as an offshoot of that, as long as you're courteous, it's only a positive thing.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• toothaction
      Career Member
      • Jul 15, 2017

Well there you have it, folks - Let's all put on our best face, pull out our 3 dollar words and get calling! Our fearless leader had endorsed my little plan!
      Last edited by toothaction; Nov 5, '18, 1:17 PM.
      >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• toothaction
        Career Member
        • Jul 15, 2017

Anybody else try this out? How'd it go?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎