• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • callistofreak
    Who stole my stuff !!!
    • Jul 1, 2006

Target has MEGOs on sale agin

Target has MEGOs on sale agin
    There on sale, and if you look in the toy book there is a 25% off coupon 1 toy. It’s at the top of the first or second page.
    sigpicWho stole my stuff !!!
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

i believe it is also free shipping

Comment

• darkbros
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 3, 2012

Looks to be the 8" figs.
      in store: 9.74
      online: 11.99

14" are still $19.99
      Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
      https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------
      "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• pickermall
        • Aug 12, 2018

But nothing that I am looking for... no Kirk, Romulan, Sulu/Uhura, Spock or Gorn... WHY?!?!??!??!?!?!?!?

Comment

• callistofreak
          Who stole my stuff !!!
          • Jul 1, 2006

The 2 packs are $22.99
          Last edited by callistofreak; Nov 4, '18, 11:27 PM.
          sigpicWho stole my stuff !!!

Comment

• darkbros
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 3, 2012

Stand corrected. Actually in store,
            8” are 11.99, 2 packs are $22.99
            Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
            https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------
            "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• MEGO Kid
              Museum Super Collector
              • Nov 5, 2018

Anyone heard any scuttlebutt on whether or not Mego is looking at other distributors?

Comment

• ODBJBG
                Permanent Member
                • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by MEGO Kid
                Anyone heard any scuttlebutt on whether or not Mego is looking at other distributors?
                They've spoke a few times about how Target is totally the ones responsible for this return, so I'm guessing not. At least not right now.

The constant price reductions and sales don't necessarily inspire belief that the line is doing well, but I think the quality is decent and the value is decent. But this really isn't a Target distribution issue at the store level. Maybe at the online level but not in store. Pretty much every Target in the country has these figures on the shelf and most of them have several FULL pegs of them. It's just that they're filled with characters like Peg Bundy. It's not like Target isn't stocking the figures.

Comment

• KLAATU
                  Museum Patron
                  • Feb 3, 2009

Originally posted by ODBJBG
                  They've spoke a few times about how Target is totally the ones responsible for this return, so I'm guessing not. At least not right now.

The constant price reductions and sales don't necessarily inspire belief that the line is doing well, but I think the quality is decent and the value is decent. But this really isn't a Target distribution issue at the store level. Maybe at the online level but not in store. Pretty much every Target in the country has these figures on the shelf and most of them have several FULL pegs of them. It's just that they're filled with characters like Peg Bundy. It's not like Target isn't stocking the figures.
                  Not to disagree with you, but I have visited 6 to 8 Targets on a regular basis since the new Mego releases (I live in a large metropolitan area), and I know most of the figures have not made it onto the local shelves. I've seen none of the Wave 2 14" figures and only a few of the Wave 2 8" figures (Gorn, Starchild, Greg Brady, Richie Cunningham). Definitely none of the Wave 3 figures have made it onto the pegs. The peg-warmers are Alice, Action Jackson, Norm from Cheers, and (surprisingly) Sulu and Chekov. The 14" Zod is always available.

Comment

• favoritemonsters
                    • Aug 4, 2018

There just isn't enough of the higher-demand figures to go around Target's 1800+ stores AND on-line, that, along with un-even distribution equals reports of plenty and reports of na-da.

Comment

• ODBJBG
                      Permanent Member
                      • May 15, 2009

Originally posted by KLAATU
                      Not to disagree with you, but I have visited 6 to 8 Targets on a regular basis since the new Mego releases (I live in a large metropolitan area), and I know most of the figures have not made it onto the local shelves. I've seen none of the Wave 2 14" figures and only a few of the Wave 2 8" figures (Gorn, Starchild, Greg Brady, Richie Cunningham). Definitely none of the Wave 3 figures have made it onto the pegs. The peg-warmers are Alice, Action Jackson, Norm from Cheers, and (surprisingly) Sulu and Chekov. The 14" Zod is always available.
                      Ah, you're not actually disagreeing with me, you're agreeing with me.

I said Target had Mego on the shelf, not that it had good characters on the shelf. I actually predicted this months ago, that Wave 1 was going to choke up the system and make it as if Wave 2 and 3 never existed and that seems to be the case for most the country. Too many peg warmers.

But Target IS stocking the figures was my point in the post above. Almost every Target has several pegs for it and most are full. I haven't heard any reports of people going to Target and there being no Mego on the shelf due to sell outs or whatnot. I know some stores didn't get them early on and there was some confusion during the resets, but it's never been a case of Target not putting the figures out as far as I know or at least not a widespread issue. It's that someone decided to make Tootie and Alice figures in large quantities and set up a system where those figures would have to sell out before Frankenstein and the Wolfman could show up.

Comment

• wise guy
                        Career Member
                        • Dec 29, 2014

There is 10,000 of each 8'' figures, and yet it seems like there are millions of wave 1
                        TV show peg warmers, and less than a few monsters. It's crazy to keep pumping out
                        peg warmers ,Greg Brady and Cowardly lion are now starting add to the peg warmers.
                        Some of us questioned who would buy TV shows in July . It's not rocket science to see
                        what figures are selling, and hold back on Brady Bunch, and Happy days.Everyone is blaming
                        Target but Mego came up with the selections. More monsters was a no brainer.The 6
                        Targets that I check don't know anything about release dates for Mego
                        Last edited by wise guy; Nov 6, '18, 8:34 AM.

Comment

• MEGO Kid
                          Museum Super Collector
                          • Nov 5, 2018

FYI, Flash and The Joker are up on the website

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡