• smonte00
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 19, 2005

Just ordered an Al Bundy.

Comment

• Steeler80
      Mayor of Strunk
      • Jun 29, 2001

I got an email about one of the figures I wanted (was near my phone when the email came in) logged on immediately and it was already gone. This isn't a Mego problem but a Target problem. The thrill of the chase is one thing, but it gets frustrating when you aren't able to catch anything.

Comment

• Timothy2251
        Jerks beef with Ten Bears
        • Mar 15, 2008

Just scored an Al Bundy as well - I was lucky enough to order it on the website the moment the alert popped up in my email.
        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• smonte00
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 19, 2005

That’s what I did
          Last edited by smonte00; Nov 11, '18, 7:20 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Comment

• AlanJG1
            • Jul 22, 2013

Snagged a Lex when he popped up online.
            I currently have a Superman and Green Lantern.
            Really hoping I can find a Flash and blue/grey Batman soon.

Comment

• MRP
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 19, 2016

Got a Sabrina online earlier today, but had no luck when we went to 3 Targets in the Columbus area (Rome-Hilliard/Dublin, Olentangy, and Sawmill branches). Saw some Wave 2 at one of the three, but only wave 1 at the other two.

-M
              "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• toothaction
                Career Member
                • Jul 15, 2017

WAVE 3 case assortments:
                087-16-2667 - Marcia, Prue Halliwell, Capt. Kirk
                087-16-2568 - Sabrina Duncan, Chachi Arcola, The Demon
                087-16-2578 - Woody Boyd, Blair Warner, Al Bundy
                087-16-3112 - Screaming Werewolf, Romulan Commander, Cowardly Lion

^^^ Where should info like to this be put? Folk seem to be asking about this and similar things but there isn't a centralized place to find it.
                >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• TrekStar
                  Trek or Treat
                  • Jan 20, 2011

Thanks for posting these, so my question would be?? next time I go to Target, I ask a store associate to look up
                  these numbers and they should be able to give me the straight up answers?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                    Thanks for posting these, so my question would be?? next time I go to Target, I ask a store associate to look up
                    No, those numbers won't help very much. There are now nine figures that are allocated to the case numbers. Wave one, two, and three all have the same case numbers.

Comment

• toothaction
                      Career Member
                      • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                      What Lonnie says above, although it's useful to be armed with this information when you talk to the poor staff over there as a.) you'll be able to explain to them why their magic scanner device is lying to them, and b.) be able to offer a clear and sensible reason for them to take the time to, should there be any, check the stock in back for you.

EDIT: Just realized that the post you were responding to only had the assortments from this latest wave. My answer to you was in reference to this frustrating truth:

087-16-2667:
                      Alice, Piper Halliwell, Chekov
                      Greg, Phoebe Halliwell, Mr. Spock
                      Marcia, Prue Halliwell, Capt. Kirk

087-16-2568:
                      Kelly Garrett, Fonzie, Jimi Hendrix
                      Kris Munroe, Richie Cunningham, The Starchild
                      Sabrina Duncan, Chachi Arcola, The Demon

087-16-2578:
                      Norm Peterson, Tootie Ramsey, Peggy Bundy
                      Cliff Clavin, Jo Polniaczek, Kelly Bundy
                      Woody Boyd, Blair Warner, Al Bundy

087-16-3112:
                      Dracula, Lt. Sulu, Action Jackson
                      Frankenstein, Gorn, Samantha
                      Screaming Werewolf, Romulan Commander, Cowardly Lion
                      Last edited by toothaction; Nov 13, '18, 3:49 PM.
                      >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• MRP
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jul 19, 2016

Just got an e-mail from Target saying the back-ordered Romulan Commander's delivery date was delayed, again. It's gone form expected delivery of Nov. 20 (today) initially, to Nov 28 and now with the latest delay to Dec. 4th. Hopefully it actually arrives at some point.

-M
                        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• smonte00
                          Veteran Member
                          • Aug 19, 2005

I received two alerts last night for green shirt Kirk. The first time I clicked on it as soon as it came in and it was out of stock. About 5 minutes later I received another alert and was able to snag one. It shows that it has been shipped and I have a tracking # so I should be good to go. I did pay full price though. Funny, when wave 1 was released, I was like $15 bucks-what a great deal! Now I’m like, shouldn’t this be cheaper? Hahaha.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                            Eloquent Member
                            • Jan 19, 2008

I got three notices yesterday about Kirk, and didn't manage to snatch one up. I got this close.

I got ten notices about Spock and wasn't successful in getting one. I was lucky that a relative got Spock for me.

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎