X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by Mary Canary
    ^ I've kinda given up trying to grab the figures as they pop up on the website. It's so random, and I just don't have the time to check every few minutes. That kind of thing just makes a person obsessive. I don't like feeling that way. I'm just trying to tell myself to be patient and go about my business. When Target gets it together and can stock them for a reasonable amount of time that allows busy people to shop when they want to shop, then that's another story. It truly is frustrating though. I am a collector and always have been, but I can't let it dominate my life. So maybe I'm more of a casual collector?
    I am doing some work on the computer at home and just keep a tab open. If I stop to take a bathroom break or get something to drink I pop up the tab and hit refresh, otherwise it just sits there in the background. I've lucked into the Flash and the Sulu/Uhura 2 pack doing that the past 2 nights. If I see something is up, I try to post to let people know, but sometimes it is hours between refreshes. If I am not on the computer I don't worry about it. I a, pretty sure I will get hat I want eventually without being obsessed over it.

It is random, ans so is when I check, I just got lucky twice. I haven't seen any of the single 8 inches go up as available though, and I doubt I will until wave 3 is available en masse on the site, so I don;t feel a need to constantly check to see what's there.

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• toothaction
      Career Member
      • Jul 15, 2017

Pretty sure that they're just waiting til my coupons expire because they know that I'm poor.. ha.
      >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

Originally posted by 8 Skeins of Danger
        Argh! After chasing these online all weekend? That’s terrible! Well at least your order will get filled 1st next?
        I keep getting the alerts on my phone that something is in stock.. seconds later on the site.. temporarily unavailable.
        I went to their online chat last night and barked at them a bit... respectively so, but indicated this is not the way to treat customers who were led to believe they had purchased a hard-to-get item. The Flash is now shipping. How about that?

Comment

• MEGO Kid
          Museum Super Collector
          • Nov 5, 2018

Went on a Target run in N Va looking for this. One store had the Full House 2 pack and that was it. The other store had the same stuff. I asked one kid if he could tell me if any Star Trek stuff was in the back and he said they only got a couple of things and that they were gone . So that tells me there either isn't enough to go around or they are never seeing the floor, at least in these locations

Comment

• comicmike
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by MIB41
            I went to their online chat last night and barked at them a bit... respectively so, but indicated this is not the way to treat customers who were led to believe they had purchased a hard-to-get item. The Flash is now shipping. How about that?
            Good for you

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

I cannot believe that they still have not released Charlie's Angels Sabrina Duncan by now. We all know this is a pegwarmer but they are not showing up done here in south Texas or online.

I did get lucky and get the Star Trek Mirror Universe Sulu & Uhura 2 pack. That was the only wave 3 toy they had.
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Mary Canary
                Career Member
                • Jun 21, 2017

Patiently waiting for Sabrina.

Chachi has been added to Target.com, with the correct name this time. Still out of stock. No werewolf yet. I guess there's always tomorrow...

Comment

• DC_Guy
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Sep 18, 2008

I want a green-shirted Kirk.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                    Verbose Member
                    • Mar 7, 2004

NOTHING of wave 3 at the local Targets, and I checked both in the last few days. I almost pulled the trigger on Samantha from Betwitched, but they have so many I feel I may get one on clearance, eventually.

Chris
                    sigpic

Comment

• cockyhoskins
                      Career Member
                      • Jan 13, 2009

Just an FYI on the email alert system... I got an email alert today that Paul Stanley was back in stock. Went to my computer immediately... no dice! Clicked on the link in the email... bought two!

Apparently even the email alert system and website aren't on the same page. Click the link in your email!

So, after I get them, I'll either have a Paul Stanley to trade or one to open!

Comment

• callistofreak
                        Who stole my stuff !!!
                        • Jul 1, 2006

I went on my MEGO-Wednesday run to my 5 local Targets in the Detroit area.
                        Best I seen was 3 Gorns, and a 14'' Black suit Batman.

That's it.
                        sigpicWho stole my stuff !!!

Comment

• KLAATU
                          Museum Patron
                          • Feb 3, 2009

Still no Wave 3 at the six Targets I checked yesterday. I did find a Frankenstein and Gorn (wave 2) for the first time "in the wild". Still no Spock, though.

Comment

• toothaction
                            Career Member
                            • Jul 15, 2017

Word from the Doctor:

>>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                              Eloquent Member
                              • Jan 19, 2008

Lex is on target.com right now!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Jan 19, 2008

...and gone that fast.

Comment

Working...