Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mary Canary
    Career Member
    • Jun 21, 2017

I have to say, it's kind of a bummer to see them all go online and be unavailable. I know a few showed up as in stock and then whatever small amount was there went quickly. Others I think were listed with no stock at all. In my heart of hearts, I really feel like most will become easily available just like with waves 1 and 2. (I love my Angels, but come on, there's no way Sabrina is sold out.) And mostly I am just telling myself I'm grateful for what I already have. But it's definitely disheartening, especially sitting in Canada without a few Targets close by to check in person now and then. I think, too, all that bs with the Mego Ambassadors group on FB just got to me. People get so whipped up and anxious! I finally left when they started attacking the Mego Museum this week. All that negativity isn't good for my soul. Anyway... I hope everyone here has a chance to get their wave 3 wishlist!

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

All I want out of Wave 3 are:
      *Charlie's Angels Sabrina
      *Bewitched 2 pack
      *Kiss (both figures)
      *Monsters: Werewolf
      *Star Trek Romulan & Mirror Universe 2
      *Wizard of Oz: Cowardly Lion

What is crazy is besides the Werewolf & Kiss the ones I want are the ones that are sitting on shelves or still available to order online but I cannot order anything because somebody will not open the gates at Target.com.
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Mary Canary
        Career Member
        • Jun 21, 2017

^ For me my most-wants are Sabrina and the Bewitched 2 pack.

The Werewolf and Flash are also on my wishlist and I feel like they'll be the harder ones to get, in store and online.

I'm undecided on the Romulan. He's cool, no doubt, but sometimes I think the feeding frenzy makes him more appealing to me. I like all his sparkles though!

Comment

• toothaction
          Career Member
          • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by Mary Canary
          ... I finally left when they started attacking the Mego Museum this week....
          For what it's worth, it was just one guy, and his ridiculous post prompted a massive show of support for our little home, including a dedicated post of appreciation from their head mod:

That said, I can appreciate why, for any number of reasons, someone would choose to stop participating over there.
          >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• favoritemonsters
            • Aug 4, 2018

Does anyone know if the 12.99 price is in stores or just on-line ?

Comment

• toothaction
              Career Member
              • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by favoritemonsters
              Until this morning, single dolls were $12.99 in the stores and $14.99 on line. Now, as we have seen, the online stock is on sale for $11.99 each. No idea what they are priced at in the stores as of today.
              >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• toothaction
                Career Member
                • Jul 15, 2017

Flash and Joker are up. Giddy up!

Comment

• Moxen
                  Museum Patron
                  • Nov 6, 2016

They don’t show up for me.

Wave two was never accessible for me in Canada. I was there the instant they were online and the target website refused to sell them to me because “they were not listed in the international database”. Hours later I was still unable to buy and the ones I wanted most were gone. I have not seen them since and own no wave two to this day. The same thing happened to me with wave one, but they eventually showed up online, unlike wave two.

I fear even if I do see wave three online, the same old error will block me from buying anything anyway.

I can’t wait to be done with Target exclusivity!

Comment

• Mary Canary
                    Career Member
                    • Jun 21, 2017

Originally posted by toothaction
                    Flash and Joker are up. Giddy up!
                    Ugh!
                    I saw the Joker was back up but was too late for Flash.
                    He moves quick I guess. LoL.

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
                      Veteran Member
                      • Aug 14, 2012

I just ordered a Joker and Flash. I had clicked on the heart icon of all the items I still want, but The Flash and Joker were still listed as out of stock on the "hearts" page, even when they were listed as in stock on the main page. So don't go by the hearts, check the actual main listings.

Comment

• Madcap70
                        • Dec 4, 2017

Why are all the new items out of stock??

WTH??

Comment

• MIB41
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Sep 25, 2005

I just ordered Flash. He stayed available for all of five minutes. They need to get some higher volumes so this is not happening. This is not what I would call a retail experience.

Comment

• MRP
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by favoritemonsters
                            Stopped at 2 Dayton area Targets today and they were $11.99 in store. No wave three though. I did pick up a Samantha at one, it was the only wave 2 figure they had. The other had all the wave 2 14 inch figures but no 8 inch. They were restocking the toys at one, no new Megos but the employee in charge said that the exclusives are handled by a vendor at that branch and done on Mondays, for whatever that is worth.

-M
                            "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Mary Canary
                              Career Member
                              • Jun 21, 2017

Originally posted by MIB41
                              I just ordered Flash. He stayed available for all of five minutes. They need to get some higher volumes so this is not happening. This is not what I would call a retail experience.
                              Definitely frustrating and makes no sense from an e-commerce standpoint in 2018.

Comment

• toothaction
                                Career Member
                                • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by MIB41
                                This.

I really don't want to whine about it, but the experience is so reminding me of hunting sofubi on Mandrake or by randomly timed lottery drops. The difference being that with the soft vinyl dolls you're going after between 1 and maybe 30 that exist in the world, not 10,000.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎