• powersthatbe
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 27, 2010

just ordered blue batman

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

Almost all of wave 3 is now listed on the site, but most of it is coming up as out of stock.

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Psykodelik Vampyre
        Museum Patron
        • Jan 22, 2018

Yeah, just checked it...the Sulu/Uhura 2 pack is still in stock, but the rest are already gone!
        https://www.reverbnation.com/psykodelikvampyres

Comment

• MRP
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by Psykodelik Vampyre
          Yeah, just checked it...the Sulu/Uhura 2 pack is still in stock, but the rest are already gone!
          I don't think they were ever there to be gone though, I think it's still in process of being added. There's a few others in stock though-Luthor and Marcia Brady were available.
          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• MRP
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 19, 2016

Looks like Werewolf is the only one not listed yet.

-M

Comment

• Joshua the Atomic Robot
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 14, 2012

So far I've managed to order a Lex Luthor on one order, and a Mirror Universe Sulu/Uhura and a Marcia Brady on a separate order. And I almost had a Kirk, but it went from in stock to out of stock in the few seconds it took me to add it and the Luthor to my cart and checkout. The good thing though is that they are offering free shipping on all orders right now, so even if I order them all individually, I'm not paying any different than if I ordered them all together. Also, the individual 8 inch figures are on sale for $11.99. Luckily for me, I normally work graveyard shift, but I have tonight off, so I have the spare time to sit around in front of my computer pressing refresh all night.

Comment

• toothaction
                Career Member
                • Jul 15, 2017

EDIT: Oops, double post.
                Last edited by toothaction; Nov 4, '18, 4:33 AM.
                >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• toothaction
                  Career Member
                  • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by MRP
                  Looks like Werewolf is the only one not listed yet.

-M
                  Chachi is still MIA, too. Changing your name officially takes time, though.

Man, all that refreshing this week, haha. Sigh. That'll teach me to sleep at a reasonable hour!
                  >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Jan 19, 2008

Now the only new one listed is Lex.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

I can't believe I fell asleep and missed all the new eight inch figures.

Comment

Veteran Member
                        • Aug 14, 2012

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
                        I can't believe I fell asleep and missed all the new eight inch figures.
                        I don't think most of them have actually sold yet, it looks like they were listed as out of stock to begin with. I was hitting refresh and seeing them go online in more or less real time. If they were being sold they sold out in seconds. The exceptions being the Sulu/Uhura 2 pack, Marcia Brady, Kirk, and the Bewitched 2 Pack, which were being sold online very briefly, and Lex Luthor 14" which is still being sold online as I type this -- wait, I just clicked refresh and now it's sold out too. I never saw any of the others actually being sold, and Chachi and the Screaming Werewolf have not even gone up yet at all, sold out or not. So I'm hoping all the figures will still be going up for sale later on today.

Comment

• Brown Bear
                          Still Old School
                          • Feb 14, 2008

I've been checking for a few and haven't seen them yet even appear. Mirror Sulu, Chachi and Werewolf aren't there online when I check 2 or 3 times.
                          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

Veteran Member
                            • Aug 14, 2012

Originally posted by Brown Bear
                            I've been checking for a few and haven't seen them yet even appear. Mirror Sulu, Chachi and Werewolf aren't there online when I check 2 or 3 times.
                            Mirror Universe Sulu/Uhura is listed, it's just sold out.

You have to check the box that says "include out of stock" to see the out of stock stuff. Chachi and the Werewolf aren't out of stock, though, they haven't been listed yet at all.

Comment

• MRP
                              Persistent Member
                              • Jul 19, 2016

Once you find them, click the heart symbol on each one and it adds it to your favorites, so when you go back to check later all you need to do is click on your favorites and it will show you all of them in stock or not. There is a heart symbol on the top of the page near your name and other navigation tools that links you to everything you add to your favorites. Makes checking back to see if stuff is in stock later much easier.

-M

Comment

• Steeler80
                                Mayor of Strunk
                                • Jun 29, 2001

Originally posted by MRP
                                Once you find them, click the heart symbol on each one and it adds it to your favorites, so when you go back to check later all you need to do is click on your favorites and it will show you all of them in stock or not. There is a heart symbol on the top of the page near your name and other navigation tools that links you to everything you add to your favorites. Makes checking back to see if stuff is in stock later much easier.

-M
                                That's a good tip. Thanks! My problem is I forget when I do have time to check and remember when I don't have time!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎