Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cockyhoskins
    Career Member
    • Jan 13, 2009

Good lord! I may finally be able to recognize my life-long dream of dressing up as a Mego Spidey for Halloween. He can clearly recreate the head. Now to worry about the body suit!

This is spectacular!

Comment

• Remco Monster
      GLOWS in the Dark!
      • May 3, 2006

I have all three of the Kenner Star Wars alien masks he has made so far, Walrus Man, Snaggletooth, Hammerhead and the Remco Wolfman mask (I actually have Wolfman mask #1) that Mark has done. He is a great guy and major talent. The Hammerhead mask is insane!

Comment

• Hedji
        Citizen of Gotham
        • Nov 17, 2012

Originally posted by Remco Monster
        I have all three of the Kenner Star Wars alien masks he has made so far, Walrus Man, Snaggletooth, Hammerhead and the Remco Wolfman mask (I actually have Wolfman mask #1) that Mark has done. He is a great guy and major talent. The Hammerhead mask is insane!
        I would LOVE to see some pics of your Star Wars masks. I never tire of seeing them, and I wish I had more space and funds for them.

Comment

• Remco Monster
          GLOWS in the Dark!
          • May 3, 2006

Originally posted by Hedji
          I would LOVE to see some pics of your Star Wars masks. I never tire of seeing them, and I wish I had more space and funds for them.
          Are you on Instagram? If so, add me @remcomonster, I have shared quite a few photos of them. I’ll post some here tonight.

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

That's pretty awesome!
            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• jquest
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 19, 2007

Nice Work!!

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡