Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mego Face of the Screaming Werewolf: Mint Off Card Review

He needs Fonzie's comb...

Quote Originally Posted by Megotastrophe View Post
    A pork chop?
    A chinese menu. Specifically one from Lee Ho Fook's.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    Lon Chaney Jr had a cane with a wolf handle in the original movie...
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

By far my favorite figure in the Mego line up for this year. Lil D got up this morning and said, " Look at me Doo Dah! I'm the screaming werewolf running up the interstate!" Then proceeded to lumber back and forth. I threw a pillow at him to give it that "movie authentic" feel. Great video Brian!

love this werewolf ,i got them all classic mego ,classic lion rock mego,FTC 1st,FTC 2nd,Dark shadows jennings werewolf ,EMCE werewolf and now this nice screaming werewolf i got early last month ,i noticed
    that his ripped shirt appears to be johnboys red shirt used on this figure except that he has white lines instead of black lines ,i have a single boxed johnboy with the red shirt ,i thought i saw that werewolfs shirt
    before .nice video .makes you want to buy more when you watch it

Quote Originally Posted by tllgn View Post
    love this werewolf ,i got them all classic mego ,classic lion rock mego,FTC 1st,FTC 2nd,Dark shadows jennings werewolf ,EMCE werewolf and now this nice screaming werewolf i got early last month ,i noticed
    that his ripped shirt appears to be johnboys red shirt used on this figure except that he has white lines instead of black lines ,i have a single boxed johnboy with the red shirt ,i thought i saw that werewolfs shirt
    before .nice video .makes you want to buy more when you watch it

Maybe John Boy is the Werewolf ???? to many good night's John Boy drove him crazy, sort of like Michael Landon's
    I Was a Teenage Werewolf, you don't always need the full moon, just get crazy angry.

^^ that good night stuff would make me a werewolf ,so LOL its possible

Quote Originally Posted by MIB41 View Post
    By far my favorite figure in the Mego line up for this year.
    Mine too. I love the crude head sculpt. It has that generic knockoff look that really appeals to me in the same way that the ahi Action Apeman does.

This could be Jack Russell