Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What should I do?

"Hey cous', I saw this guy that totally looks like your husband. Strange, but they could almost be twins. I took a pic. What do you think?"
    If it's not him, he has a doppelganger. If it's him, well......

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LonnieFisher View Post
    "Hey cous', I saw this guy that totally looks like your husband. Strange, but they could almost be twins. I took a pic. What do you think?"
    If it's not him, he has a doppelganger. If it's him, well......
    Or "Hey cousin's husband, I saw a guy that totally looks like you. Strange, but you could almost be twins. I took a pic. What do you think?"
    If it's not him, he has a doppelganger. If it's him, well...... profit from his mistake... You take Paypal right?

Personally, I'd note it, but if you can't be certain I wouldn't want to get involved in that. That's a serious deal and could bring the roof down on your friendship with your cousin.

Why confront the husband?

Images
    Where did I say I'm not close with my cousin? We talked more years ago and drifted alittle but it ain't like it some distant relative I barely know.
    I was just going by you not being sure you recognized her husband or not.

If you're determined to get involved, perhaps you should feel around and talk to your cousin and just see how things are going. You may pick up clues to tell you whether or not there are problems, which may help you clarify if you saw what you think you saw.

I would still just stay out of it unless you can confirm that was him, personally.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

My suggestion points no fingers and makes no accusations. Just points out a possible similarity in looks.

Probably wasn't him anyways, just forget about it and move on, it's not your problem, so don't make it your problem
    by interfering, that way you can avoid any unpleasantries in the future with your cousin. Besides if it was him, she'll find out eventually and take him for every cent he's got.