Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Carded Demo Man Outfit

Blog Entries

Carded Demo Man Outfit

this is new to me, perhaps you more experience Bogi pros have seen this before.

The artwork is really nice.

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Small-doll-c...ePJKTDVl2RXclo

Images
    Blog Entries
    I haven't seen it before either, and you know how I prefer Demo Man to those old crappy Mego figures.

Images
    I have three pics of Demo Man outfits snagged off the web and/or auctions. Those three appear to be the same as some Adventurer Steve but with a tin badge added for kid play.
    This is the first one that appears to be unique to Demo Man. I have two loose ones of this jumpsuit in a Mego/Tong lot I won early last year.

I've purchased from this seller before. She's nice, but prices are just too high. She's one that marks everything "Best Offer". Whenever I've come across unusual items she has that are also sold by another seller, the other seller is always cheaper.

Neat, I was wondering about the sets after seeing this guy the other day.

Images
    Sharp--looks to be good quality, too.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.