Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red Batmobile Half Price at BBTS

I believe there are stickers that come with one of the vehicles -- cycles, I think -- that will let you turn the cycles into a more comic-style Robin or Batgirl cycle. That's where I got my yellow oval Batman stickers for my blue Super Friends Batmobile.

I finally picked up the Universe of Evil Batman and Robin from the BBTS sale, so I will probably finally get the red Batmobile for them. This is a good deal for just the Batmobile and especially the Batcycle, but I will get the red Batmobile from FTC since I also need the black Batmobile and blue Batcycle. Buy all three at once and the price is the same as the red Batmobile from BBTS after shipping.

Images
    No, I believe the stickers included from FTC are different offered by the ebay seller (whom I met at this year's MegoMeet).
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    No, I believe the stickers included from FTC are different offered by the ebay seller (whom I met at this year's MegoMeet).
    Oh no, the eBay stickers are definitely different that the FTC stickers. But the stickers that come from FTC I think can help make a more comic accurate Robin Cycle than the eBay ones, which are quite cool too.

Yea I think both the current Batwoman and the Golden Age Batwoman would look good on the red Batcycle.

With the new Robin coming in December, I may have to seriously consider a Robin cycle.