Originally posted by k2
    i would love that prototype soldier ape
    There is so many
    sigpic

Comment

• Marvelmania
      A Ray of Sunshine
      • Jun 17, 2001

If you're talking about all megos including foreign then I'd say a Palitoy carded Captain America.

Comment

• glimpy
        Loco Chango
        • Feb 5, 2012

Originally posted by Marvelmania
        If you're talking about all megos including foreign then I'd say a Palitoy carded Captain America.
        That's almost impossible to find. There's only one that surfaced so far
        sigpic

Comment

• B-Lister
          Eccentric Weirdo
          • Mar 19, 2010

For me, it's foreign exclusives. I'm setting my sights on Popy figures.
          Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Marvelmania
            A Ray of Sunshine
            • Jun 17, 2001

Originally posted by glimpy
            That's almost impossible to find. There's only one that surfaced so far
            ^^^ Exactly

Comment

• XXXPHOENIX
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 26, 2008

Originally posted by B-Lister
              For me, it's foreign exclusives. I'm setting my sights on Popy figures.
              Do you mean these? ... it took me 15 years to find them

and this is my Mego Harbert (italian version) WGSH 8'' and 12'' collection... 25 years of hunting
              Host and share all of your images, photos and pictures on Servimg.com

Batman Harbert sticker on Bubble Card c2-DC-77b: 2nd issue/3rd version (DC) "77b" card
              Batman Harbert Bubble Card c2-DC-79: 2nd issue/5th version (DC) "79" card
              Hulk Harbert Bubble Card c2-MV-79: 2nd issue/5th version (Marvel) "79" card
              Human Torch Harbert sticker on Window Box with blue insert Hb2-MV-5d-N: 2nd issue/2nd version (Marvel) "4th version" box
              Human Torch Harbert sticker on Window Box with orange insert Hb2-MV-5d-N: 2nd issue/2nd version (Marvel) "4th version" box
              Human Torch Harbert sticker on Bubble Card c2-MV-75b: 2nd issue/3rd version (Marvel) "75b" card
              Invisible Girl Harbert sticker on Bubble Card c2-MV-75b: 2nd issue/3rd version (Marvel) "75b" card
              Mr. Fantastic Harbert sticker on Window Box Hb2-MV-5d-N: 2nd issue/2nd version (Marvel) "4th version" box
              Mr. Fantastic Harbert sticker on Bubble Card c2-MV-75b: 2nd issue/3rd version (Marvel) "75b" card
              Robin Harbert Bubble Card c2-DC-79: 2nd issue/5th version (DC) "79" card
              Spider-Man Harbert sticker on Bubble Card c2-MV-75b: 2nd issue/3rd version (Marvel) "75b" card
              Spider-Man Harbert Bubble Card c2-MV-75a: 2nd issue/1st version (Marvel) "75a" card
              Spider-Man Harbert Bubble Card c2-MV-79: 2nd issue/5th version (Marvel) "79" card
              Spider-Man Harbert Bubble Card c2-MV-79: 2nd issue/5th version (Marvel) "79" card sewn sleeves
              Spider-Man Harbert Bubble Card c2-MV-79: 2nd issue/5th version (Marvel) "79" card
              Superman Harbert sticker on Bubble Card c2-DC-77c: 2nd issue/ 4th version (DC) "77c" card
              Superman Harbert Bubble Card c2-DC-79: 2nd issue/5th version (DC) "79" card
              Thing Harbert sticker on Window Box Hb2-MV-5d-N: 2nd issue/2nd version (Marvel) "4th version" box
              Thing Harbert sticker on Bubble Card c2-MV-75a: 2nd issue/1st version (Marvel) "75a" card
              Thing Harbert sticker on Bubble Card c2-MV-75b: 2nd issue/3rd version (Marvel) "75b" card

MISSING :
              12`` BATMAN box USA with blue Harbert sticker
              Hulk MIB 12’’ in Italian Harbert card IF IN EXISTENCE

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Sometimes as a collector I feel jaded, and sometimes frustrated. I've missed out on two items on my grail list and probably will never nab them--you know those times when you indulge in feeling a little sorry for yourself, but it's not the end of the world.

But this week, amidst a rough project at work, I obtained a Peter Parker sweater! What a rush of excitement, I haven't been that thrilled since I received a Screech game. It really brought back the feelings I had when I began re-collecting Megos ten years ago.
                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• B-Lister
                  Eccentric Weirdo
                  • Mar 19, 2010

XXXPHOENIX: Eventually, but I was speaking more of the Japan Heroes: Battle Fever J, Ultraman, Kamen Rider, Battle of the Planets.
                  Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• toothaction
                    Career Member
                    • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by B-Lister
                    XXXPHOENIX: Eventually, but I was speaking more of the Japan Heroes: Battle Fever J, Ultraman, Kamen Rider, Battle of the Planets.
                    Good man! I was picturing those fellas too.
                    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
                      Career Member
                      • Nov 22, 2011

Holy Grail.
                      Right now, Kirk green wrap uniform is mine.
                      "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• cjefferys
                        Duke of Gloat
                        • Apr 23, 2006

For me it's the end run purple boxed 12" Batman. I'll probably never find one and if I do it will likely be too rich for my blood.

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                          Banned
                          • Jun 23, 2001

Originally posted by cjefferys
                          For me it's the end run purple boxed 12" Batman. I'll probably never find one and if I do it will likely be too rich for my blood.
                          Please tell me more about this one. Is it a Canadian issue or was it also issued in the US or anywhere else for that matter. After 20 years I'm still learning more and more about Megos

Comment

• cjefferys
                            Duke of Gloat
                            • Apr 23, 2006

These were the last 12" figures Mego produced (I believe) that consisted of magnetic Batman and Robin on non-magnetic bodies and they were US releases. The Batman is extremely hard to find (usually considered to be the rarest 12" Mego) and the Robin is only a bit less rare because there was a small find in South America in the 90's (not sure how they ended up there!). You can see pics of both near the bottom of this gallery page:

Comment

• palitoy
                              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                              • Jun 16, 2001

Yeah they were the last versions of 12" Batman and Robin. They are featured in the 1980 catalog and clearly no longer are magnetic. They were a tiny run.
                              Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

It figures, the ones I like the best are the most scarce.

Of course, now that we have the 14", the kitbashing possibilities with incomplete vintage figures is tantalizing, hmmm...
                                Last edited by PNGwynne; Dec 3, '18, 8:31 PM.
                                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎