Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: "the holy grail"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    Yeah they were the last versions of 12" Batman and Robin. They are featured in the 1980 catalog and clearly no longer are magnetic. They were a tiny run.
    For me it's these in the purple (Batman) and blue (Robin) boxes. Numbers 1 and 2 on my want list.

Another would be the Harbert carded Robin so I can add them to my Robin collection.

Also the 4 solid boxed heroes. A must have.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Images
    This is an awesome thread

I have been looking for Captain America (Fist Fighter) with under arm slits. I managed to find all the others except him !!

All I want is a AJ "lost continent" playset , a wooly rhino and sailback, and I will be happy

Red-Haired Dracula and Blue-Haired Frankenstein

Quote Originally Posted by cjefferys View Post
    For me it's the end run purple boxed 12" Batman. I'll probably never find one and if I do it will likely be too rich for my blood.
    Yes! My grail too! I do own the 12" Non-Magnetic Robin version which I acquired from a seller from Chile @ eBay... But as of today, I have failed to see a 12" Non-Magnetic Batman at eBay and have been collecting since 1997...

As a monkey chaser I have a few, but today/right now… it's the mythical AHI Action Apeman Gorilla/Black Face.

Prototype, wacky paint mask, farce, who knows?, <hahaha!>

Quote Originally Posted by Boywonder0 View Post
    Yes! My grail too! I do own the 12" Non-Magnetic Robin version which I acquired from a seller from Chile @ eBay... But as of today, I have failed to see a 12" Non-Magnetic Batman at eBay and have been collecting since 1997...
    Yeah, the Robin would have been from that small find, I don't even have one of those yet unfortunately. I was offered the Batman once, in a trashed box, for trade, but it was for a figure I have that's almost but not quite as rare in a better box, and I wanted to hold on to it. That sucks when you get offered a trade for a figure you really want, but you have to trade it for a figure that you want to keep and would be really hard to replace.

Sophie's choice...

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Confessional View Post
    As a monkey chaser I have a few, but today/right now… it's the mythical AHI Action Apeman Gorilla/Black Face.

Prototype, wacky paint mask, farce, who knows?, <hahaha!>
    Do you happen to have a photo of it?

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by josephcardone View Post
    This is an awesome thread

I have been looking for Captain America (Fist Fighter) with under arm slits. I managed to find all the others except him !!
    Are you saying that some of those palitoy fist Fighters come with underarm slits? Those fist Fighters are so hard to find any way right? I think somebody found one of them in the past 10 years or so.