Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Netflix, The Haunting of Hill House

Images

Netflix, The Haunting of Hill House

Anyone watch or watching the Netflix series, the Haunting of Hill House?

https://www.netflix.com/title/80189221

I was able to finish it yesterday, 10 episodes, they all dropped on Netflix at one time on 10/12 I believe.

Pretty much a re-telling of the original story, contemporary themes, but it really worked IMO. There's some minor things I would have liked to have changed, but if you were looking for something to watch between now and Halloween this is a pretty good series to watch.

Didn't really work for me, happy to offer up why if anybody cares to know, but I'm well aware that plenty of folk got a lot out of it.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by toothaction View Post
    Didn't really work for me, happy to offer up why if anybody cares to know, but I'm well aware that plenty of folk got a lot out of it.
    There's some stuff I didn't like, but the overall package it kept me wanting to continue to the next episode.

Loved it, despite its faults, which for me were few. Was happy to be able to watch something spooky with my wife, and turned my whole family on to it. My 79 year old mom said she didn't find it scary. Lifetime movies scare her! Ha!

I just found it strange how they used two actors for the dad, with all the scares, it turned out to be a love story ????

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    I just found it strange how they used two actors for the dad, with all the scares, it turned out to be a love story ????
    The younger dad actor is Henry Thomas, aka Elliot from ET.

I thought it was pretty good.

Overhyped not scary at all.It was decent enough but not worth a second watch.
    “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”