Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Mego 2018 Golden Age Batman w/ replacement head. #101/8000

Bat Mego 2018 Golden Age Batman w/ replacement head. #101/8000

Nothing too exciting here, just the same 14" dollie that's been on the website for a few months. Turn out that even with the proper head in place the new fella just isn't doing it for me. I figured I'd offer him up here first, just in case, before I try to return him or go the dreaded eBay route.

I paid $15.90 for mine, hurray for sale week, and am asking for that plus fees and exact ship to your location. What you get is a barely displayed Batman dollie, complete with the updated head that the Mego gang thoughtfully offered up and, of course, the box. Batarang is still attached. Oh, also, if you're the sort that cares about such things, the sticker on his box bears a reasonably low number, 101/8000.

Don't all PM me at once, heh!

The toy in question, busy not fitting in:
    Last edited by toothaction; Oct 29, '18 at 9:18 AM.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Images
    Fees???
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

I just meant the PayPal thing - folk ask that people pay as friends and family, or whatever it's called, or add the fees on top of the base price. What is it, 3&1/2% or something?

Apologies, I thought that was boilerplate.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!