Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Casting Dracula Today

Images
    I could see Fassbender, Purefoy. Cumberbatch and Hiddleston, unsure.

Edit: From what is the Cumberbatch clip?
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Christoph Waltz? Too puckish?
    Too short as well, 5’ 7”, that would not be an imposing Dracula.

Great actor though...

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I could see Fassbender, Purefoy. Cumberbatch and Hiddleston, unsure.
    Did you see Cumberbatch’s GIF?

He nails the looks...

Images
    ^I did not see it as I posted, see my edit.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

It’s a scene from his old British series Sherlock Holmes. He’s saying get out. Someone doctored the scene, placed effects on eyes/teeth...pretty nice custom GIF...

Cumberbatch has been offered to play Dracula since 2012, I don’t think he’s interested.

I would have loved to have seen Liam Neeson as Dracula and Gary Oldman as Van Helsing. And virtually anything playing Jonathan Harker that wasn't Keanu Reeves. Slightly younger actor with intensity Joachin Phoenix? Javier Bardem?

Eddie Redmayne
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

If we are going for the look based on the original novel...I would love to see Viggo take on the cape and fangs. Keep the aging look at the start of the movie...and his youthening as he feeds on Londoners...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Did you see Cumberbatch’s GIF?

He nails the looks...
    Yeah, that was PERFECT! I'm sold...he would totally nail the part!

How about Fassbender as a young Van Helsing like Cushing was VS Hiddleston's Dracula?