Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Just a Question.....

Images

Just a Question.....

I have asked about some links that were Mego customs and no one has chimed in on the subject

I don't see them listed here and was wondering what's the story behind this?

I know I'm new but just wondering why people are not talking about certain sites that show Mego customs?

Images
    No clue what you’re referring to.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Images
    cust.jpg

Now? (Use the words Custom Mego and or Custom Mego sites in the search feature)

I search these sites and found cool customs but nothing to mention them here is there a reason? When someone does good work it get's around (Like other sites I'm on) why not here?

What exactly is the question here?

Images
    Doesn't anybody read the whole posts? There are alot of custom mego sites with great customs out there but it seems like no one here acknowledges them..I've seen some cool customs on many sites and when I make mention of them they either get ignored or I get accused of "hijacking" a thread...

Anyone?

Images
    Every site in your search was created by a member here. Most, if not all, of them used to be linked to from the museum. They may still be if you dig around enough. I hope that answers your question.

And personally, I don’t read all the posts.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.