X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mary Canary
    Career Member
    • Jun 21, 2017

Originally posted by EmergencyIan
    TJ meant that he doesn’t see Mego going back and remaking the Charlie’s Angels figures they made in 2018 in 2019 with likenesses intact.

- Ian
    Yeah, I don't think they'd reissue them with new faces.
    For one thing, the Angels - as much as I love them - haven't been huge sellers.
    And I think rereleasing them with actor likenesses would just **** off the people who did buy them!
    Maybe if they put them all in brand new clothes so it felt like you were getting all new figures.
    But I really think they'll stick closer to the things that have been more popular, like the monsters and Star Trek.
    I can see them reissuing the ones that have sold the best, maybe with some slight changes and without that silly sticker, more than trying to redo the ones that haven't sold as well.

Comment

• askzak70
      • Sep 11, 2018

I agree totally! Not to upset anyone; but EBAY is loaded with all the Frankensteins, STAR TREK Gorn/Spock; I wasn't able to secure a Frankenstein. Never saw Frankenstein listed on TARGET.com until it was "out of stock" and have never been available in any of the local stores in my area and I check the website 2-3 times daily.

I just hope more of wave 3 figures are made available to purchase on TARGET.com before being listed as "out of stock" or they make it to the 'brick-and -morter stores. I think I did hear 'Marty' tell us collectors at the release of wave one (1), "not to pay the scalper prices; there would be plenty available at Target." But, I am already seeing distribution problems. Is anyone else experiencing the same problems?

And I wonder if Marty is aware of the shortage that 10,000 is bringing with some figures?
      Last edited by askzak70; Oct 31, '18, 9:04 PM.

Comment

• Psykodelik Vampyre
        Museum Patron
        • Jan 22, 2018

I don’t think it’s Mego’s fault that the hoarders and scalpers are grabbing them up as quickly as they can.
        I almost wish that Target would put a limit on how many you can buy at one time, that would hopefully discourage the “Fleabay store” from being soooo well stocked!
        https://www.reverbnation.com/psykodelikvampyres

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎