Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B-Lister
    Eccentric Weirdo
    • Mar 19, 2010

Anybody got a list of what was released for wave 4 and beyond?
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• VulcansFury
      Museum Patron
      • Mar 6, 2014

Originally posted by CrimsonGhost
      Just curious, would anyone still be interested in Blade Runner if the likeness rights weren't part of license?
      YES. Marty said at the MegoMeet that BR wasnt happening due to the sequels less than anticipated performance, which is a shame. I would buy anything Blade Runner even with generic heads, because someone will customize alt heads. Getting the costumes and accessories officially made gets us closer to completion and I'd buy every character. So YES, my support is still there.

Comment

• palitoy
        live. laugh. lisa needs braces
        • Jun 16, 2001

I think hardcore Blade Runner fans would buy anything, generic or likeness related. I just don't know if it would look good for mego to do that. They got lambasted for generic likeness toys during their launch and I think they should shy away.
        Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
        http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Confessional
          Maker & Whatnot
          • Aug 8, 2012

^ ^^ That was said at MM? I didn't catch that in all the wrap up threads/video… that is disappointing.

Seems nutty to me as Mego could be the company to issue the first licensed classic Blade Runner line with teeth. The fan base seems fairly large and has stayed hungry for a long time. NECA couldn't make 2049 viable, but had they done classic instead the results would have been different. Out of desperation collectors eat up Spinners and gun replicas instead. It must be a one very expensive license.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎