Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Hammer House of Horror TV Series on Amazon Prime

Images

Hammer House of Horror TV Series on Amazon Prime

Just in time for Halloween, Amazon Prime has the Hammer House of Horror streaming for free (if you have a Prime membership).

https://www.amazon.com/Witching-Time...ouse+of+horror

I have heard about this series for years, but never had the opportunity to watch them. This was after Hammer's film division disintegrated, but there are a lot of Hammer alums involved in this series.

Cindy and I watched "Children of the Full Moon" last night. A very inventive take on the werewolf myth! I'm looking forward to diving into more over the next several days.

At less than an hour a piece, these are perfect for sneaking in before bedtime, or binging!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

So, this is a very interesting anthology series that definitely merits a watch. It does not feel like traditional gothic Hammer...it has a bit more of an Amicus vibe actually. BUT.... these stories have a high creep factor. Some of them really get under your skin. Your mileage may vary, but some of them are, for their time and even now, wonderfully disturbing.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Very well described