Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JillyBeanSSF
    • Sep 5, 2018

14 inch Joker Unleashed!

Here is the new Joker out of his cardboard prison. There was one minor thing that was buggin' me about him...so I fixed it! Can you tell what it was? (it's subtle)

There are higher resolution pics on my flickr - https://www.flickr.com/photos/j-dolls/
    Last edited by JillyBeanSSF; Oct 23, '18, 5:59 PM. Reason: added link
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Lavender shading to the forehead and eyes?

Nice pictures.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Ninersphan1
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 27, 2009

Why no Jacket?? To me without the Purple Jacket, it looks like it's missing something.

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

I'm wondering if maybe the figure would be too bulky to have a jacket. I could be wrong but it looks like they might have problems with getting the figure in the box if he had one.

Comment

• justzeg18
          Career Member
          • May 5, 2003

Doc mentioned on Facebook that the jacket would be available on his site. The cost to include it w/ the figure would have put it outside the price point.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎