X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bgiles73
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 14, 2010

3 3/4” Mego In 2019?

Did I imagine either Marty or Doc mentioning that 3 3/4” Mego figures might be possible going forward? I always wanted The Black Hole, Buck Rogers and Star Trek: The Motion Picture figures I missed out on in the past. It would also be great to see these expanded on - Especially if that meant figures to Star Trek- TOS. I think this was something that was mentioned just before Wave one hit Target stores and just before FTC mentioned Pocket Heroes.
  • zaphod
    • Dec 19, 2011

Maybe for non-DC lines. I think I read on here somewhere that FTC has the rights for 3.75" figures for DC World's Greatest Superheroes in 2019.

Comment

• bgiles73
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 14, 2010

Yep FTC has DC 3 3/4” ....I was thinking more along the lines of the sci-gi lines I mentioned. I’d really love to see 3 3/4” Star Trek that are at least as poseable as the Buck Rogers and Black Hole action figures. I know Star Trek: TMP we’re only 5POA but maybe they could kick up the articulation.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
        Museum Paramedic
        • Aug 31, 2005

As far as I remember, when asked about it, Marty (or Doc) didn’t rules out 3 3/4 inch figures, but I got the impression that nothing was in the works.

- Ian
        Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎