Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

I'd love a "grey at the temples" middle aged Superman crossover too.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Capt_Kirk
      Career Member
      • Nov 22, 2011

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
      If Dean Cain or Welling showed up as a older "Earth-Two" like Superman along with Shipp as the Flash, I'd be really happy.

What if Lynda Carter played Diana again, but now she's the queen of the Amazons? That way she could play the character again, without having to be uncomfortable in the costume.

Chris
      If Lynda showed up as queen, I would have a fricking cow. Only thing that could be better is to also have Micheal Keaton cameo as Batman!
      "May fortune favor the foolish"

Comment

• Blue Meanie
        Banned
        • Jun 23, 2001

Just finished watching all 3 episodes and it was FUN!!! Only thing I am confused with is the masked/helmet faced Arkham inmate is? Because it is Arkham I am assuming that it is Psycho Pirate. Am I right in that assumptions...or is it Fate? The helmet does drive him slightly mad in one of the incarnations of the comic book series if I remember correctly. Can't wait for next years crossover.

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

Just read this, yeah that was Psycho Pirate and the other guy is Doctor Destiny?
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

^Yep, Dr. Destiny was the main villain here, and Psycho Pirate was a tool of the Anti-Monitor in Crisis. At the end, he was the only person who remembered the Multiverse as it was.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• powersthatbe
              Persistent Member
              • Sep 27, 2010

read this opinion on another forum,since earth 90 Flash was underused in this,maybe he will be the barry allen that sacrifices himself in crisis.

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
                learning all the time
                • Sep 15, 2010

I thought it was good. entertaining and mostly well written.
                someone mentioned a batman '66 reference? I missed that one...

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

^There is a familiar bust of a certain bard in Kate Kane's office. The one that used to belong to Bruce Wayne...

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
                    Hot Child in the City
                    • Jul 3, 2008

Oh, wouldn't it be awesome if the missing Bruce Wayne of the Arrowverse turned out to bethe Adam West version?

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by johnnystorm
                      Oh, wouldn't it be awesome if the missing Bruce Wayne of the Arrowverse turned out to bethe Adam West version?
                      Or if there was a Earth 66 somewhere. Shipp's Flash is from Earth 90, so it would make sense.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Brue
                        User without title
                        • Sep 29, 2005

Major Spoilers:

So, as usual I waited longer than everyone else to watch a show.
                        And, no I didn't read previous posts yet. (I'll go back when I finish watching all 3 parts)

LOVED the opening with Shipp.

who is laying on the battle field? in order of appearance-- Stargirl, Huntress, Firestorm, Vibe, the guy face down: sandman or phantom stranger or captain cold or nite owl????, Green Arrow

The bad guy (monitor) looked cool, and I was glad to see an all out comic look. But I am not familiar with him. I see he first appeared in the 80's in comics I didn't read.

I was super excited to hear the Smallville theme and see the set.

Super cool to include Ivo and Amazo - a JLA foe I thought was cool. His looked is pretty different here. And of

Fun seeing a version of the JLA fighting him. 4 JLA members fighting him and help from 2 more Leaguers -Elongated man and Vibe (and Killer Frost -not in JLA until a loooong time after I quit reading)

Now to watch episode 2.

Comment

• Brue
                          User without title
                          • Sep 29, 2005

More Spoilers.

Lots of cool geek stuff.

Part 2:

Gotham!

Arkham
                          Names on cells Penguin, Riddler, Poison Ivy, Clay Face, One of the names was guggenheim. I tried googling the name. i found prometheus -but that is because hi name showed as a writer. it turns out he is a writer (the) on elseworlds
                          Fighting Merlin and Reverse Flash (sort of)

90's Flash returns (Flash from earth 90, ha I just got it.)
                          ----and he IS Barry Allen!

Superman in is Post death suit.

Wow!

Lovin this 3 part crossover.

I am a season or so behind in 3 arrowverse shows and I don't record Supergirl anymore because it just didn't make the cut with so many choices to watch these days.
                          Last edited by Brue; Jan 2, '19, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Brue
                            User without title
                            • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                            Off to a fantastic start. Clark introducing himself as "a friend" and doing the shirt rip had me yelling YES out loud from my couch. ...
                            Chris
                            Yeah - that was cool. And my 12 year daughter noticed the reference too.

And the Lois Lane has a bit of Margot Kidder look

Comment

• Brue
                              User without title
                              • Sep 29, 2005

OK I finished part 3.

Had to look up the hammer. I was hoping for something cooler.

I have not watched supergirl for some time, so I was surprised to see Brainiac 5. Very cool.

And to have Martian Manhunter in the fight.

More superman teh movie nods with calling clark Kansas and Lois in the fortress.

THis could have been Crisis. Arrow even asks monitor to stop the Crisis. Spoiler if you didn't read the comics 20 or 30 years ago but Barry and supergirl die.

But they even posted a promo for Crisis in the future of our CW universe.

I had very little knowledge of Physcho Pirate. http://collider.com/elseworlds-psycho-pirate-explained/

Loved watching this trilogy. I was able to watch even though I am 2 seasons behind in supergirl, 1.5 in arrow and 1 season in flash
                              Last edited by Brue; Jan 2, '19, 9:16 PM.

Comment

• Brue
                                User without title
                                • Sep 29, 2005

I know i'm late to the game. but i still want confirmation/answers

opening scene - who is laying on the battle field? in order of appearance-- Stargirl, Huntress, Firestorm, Vibe, the guy face down: sandman or phantom stranger or captain cold or nite owl????, Green Arrow -the flash Shipp

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎