Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Aquaman toys

Images
    Blog Entries
    The shark combo set seems to be selling well.

Are there Barbies/Kens? I haven't seen any at Target?
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post

Are there Barbies/Kens? I haven't seen any at Target?
    Have you seen this Mera? It's more play line level than the Justice League one.

https://www.amazon.com/Aquaman-FXX54...s=aquaman+doll
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Blog Entries
    ^No, it's new to me but I like it very, very much--more than the other version. I was hoping there'd be an Aquaman, too. They often do pairs.

Thank you for the link.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Blog Entries
    I actually visited Toys R Us recently just to see this but sadly, nothing here yet. Hopefully we get some Aqualove in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    ^No, it's new to me but I like it very, very much--more than the other version. I was hoping there'd be an Aquaman, too. They often do pairs.

Thank you for the link.

its great as is but the barbie costumes can be ported over to a more articulated figure and with a upgrade on the head sculpt can give any high end figure a run for its money