Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: New Aquaman toys

Images

Heart New Aquaman toys

Target has a full selection of the new movie tie-in Aquaman toys. It's personally thrilling to see so much merchandise for such a derided character. I haven't been this excited since Batman '89 toys hit the shelves.

I think most of it is well-done and pleasantly toyetic. The shark set is cool. I don't have a lot of space for new stuff, but so far I've received the four 12" TrueMoves figures for my birthday. No trident there for Aquaman, but Mera is well-done.

I haven't yet seen Imaginext or Barbie tie-ins.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

I have all 4 12 Aquaman figures and they are very nice and better than the 6 Multiverse and half the price. I cannot wait to see what Mattel does for 2019 Shazam and Wonder Woman 1984 movies.

Very happy for you, PNGwynne.

I'm looking forward to the film. Heard the trailer today at Halloween 2018. Didn't watch because I don't do spoilers.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Images
    I completely understand how you feel about spoilers, but Aquaman is the one character I've been reading consistently for over thirty years--even when I was unhappy with his depiction. So nothing in the teaser really surprised me except the nuances accommodating the casting.

I hope the film hits the right notes as successfully as the Wonder Woman film. I hope to be excited, and I hope even more that casual fans will be thrilled.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Oct 21, '18 at 6:02 PM.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

I think it looks pretty damn good.funny about it coming out in December then a summer release.you would think kids would like to play aquaman when they're on summer vacation swimming and such after seeing the movie

Images
    The toys are really nice looking! Saw them at Target a few days ago. Very happy to see Aquaman getting all of this love!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Not happy that they are next to the Megos at Target and are overshadowing the Megos, literally. By hogging up the shelf space with big boxes. But so is Mego.