Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Charlie’s Angels toys

Images
    I pulled a few of my favorite items from my CA collection.
    I also have the dolls, board games, lunch box, and trading cards, but they're pretty common.

I must say I am new at getting involved in the Charlie's Angles. I was upset that the originals did not fit in with Megos so I never had them. It was not until Mego new figures that made me get the original figures. I was lucky and got them cheap so I could judge them with the new Megos.

That being said I love the collections that have been showcased and I am surprised that there was so much out.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Quote Originally Posted by RonnyG View Post
    I pulled a few of my favorite items from my CA collection.
    I also have the dolls, board games, lunch box, and trading cards, but they're pretty common.

Nice collection, thanks for sharing. I never saw that 3 ring binder before. I have that design as a notebook. I’ll have to watch out for the binder. Great poster too.... I haven’t started those yet. Not sure where I would hang those but I am one of the few that actually like Shelley Hack.

I liked Shelly Hack and thought she was very pretty and her Charlie perfume commercials. I did miss Kate Jackson so it took me a little time to get used to Shelly (Tiffany) but just as I was getting to like her, she's off the show and replaced by Tanya Roberts, who had the looks but not the acting abilities, and the show just went down hill after.

I have seasons 1-4 on DVD, I doubt I'll get season 5, just not the same.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tjacwave50 View Post
    I liked Shelly Hack and thought she was very pretty and her Charlie perfume commercials. I did miss Kate Jackson so it took me a little time to get used to Shelly (Tiffany) but just as I was getting to like her, she's off the show and replaced by Tanya Roberts, who had the looks but not the acting abilities, and the show just went down hill after.

I have seasons 1-4 on DVD, I doubt I'll get season 5, just not the same.
    I completely agree. Some say season 4 is when the wheels fell off but I liked Hack. Season 5 felt like the show was wearing out their welcome.

Question for you Tony
    What are your 5 favorite episodes
    I'd go with
    The Pilot (starring a young Tommy Lee Jones)
    Unidentified Flying Angels
    Mother Goose
    Fallen Angel
    To Kill an Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Marion View Post
    I completely agree. Some say season 4 is when the wheels fell off but I liked Hack. Season 5 felt like the show was wearing out their welcome.

Question for you Tony
    What are your 5 favorite episodes
    I'd go with
    The Pilot (starring a young Tommy Lee Jones)
    Unidentified Flying Angels
    Mother Goose
    Fallen Angel
    To Kill an Angel
    That’s tough... but I’d go with in no particular order

Angel Hunt
    Counterfeit Angels
    Angels in Paradise
    Bullseye
    Circus of Terror

Mother Goose and Angels at sea almost made the cut

Images
    I've always loved "Disco Angels" myself. The plot is pretty simple, but it's got a lot of fun scenes inbetween that make it enjoyable for me. There's Kris disco dancing with the dance instructor. There's a fun cat fight scene in the office between Kris and the secretary. I also like the cute little scene where Sabrina is interviewing the food truck girl and the price of pastrami sandwiches goes up from fifty cents to a dollar. Zalman Kings over-the-top performance as the crazed deejay who almost strangles Kelly. The boss' jealous wife shows up drunk. Last but not least, it's got a great disco soundtrack throughout.
    Perhaps the best part is this: all the outdoor scenes and the boathouse used for Freddie's Disco exteriors were filmed at a little park in Marina del Rey, and the park and boathouse is still there to this day! Every time I go there, I get a feeling of being transported back in time into that episode. It's such a strange feeling.
    Last edited by RonnyG; Oct 24, '18 at 8:09 AM.

RonnyG funny you mentioned that episode. I just watched it the other night.the scene with Sabrina and food truck girl is one of my favorites overall.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tony609 View Post
    RonnyG funny you mentioned that episode. I just watched it the other night.the scene with Sabrina and food truck girl is one of my favorites overall.
    Glad I'm not alone. It's a cute scene. "It's what the market will bear." lol

I also should mention I don’t watch Disco Angel very often... because the DJ always freaked me out... so I guess he did a really good job.

In collectible news I got my second adventure van today... it’s missing the directors chair but otherwise is in great condition with the other accessories.. I wanted one to have open for display.