Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlie’s Angels toys

Charlie’s Angels toys

Anyone else a big collector of Angels merchandise? I just started in June of this year. I love the Hasbro dolls and the mego ones. I also love the fleetwood rack toys.. mostly for the packaging not the item itself. I find the fleetwood toys very confusing. I understand the Jill/kris packaging but it’s odd how I have the same necklace however the background card has different images on it... for the exact same toy. That makes me want both.... and many/most of the toys come in multiple colors which I gotta have. Does anyone else collect these? I would love ideas on how to catalogue these to avoid duplicates as I have over 60 of these sets already.... anyone know of a master list? Any help is appreciated. I would love to see others Angels collections as well. Have a great day!

Images
    Wait! Did you just say you have over 60 Fleetwood CA sets?!? That's impressive! I don't know of any master list, but it sounds like you're the expert person to make one up! I would love to see a picture of your Fleetwood collection sometime. I collect Charlie's Angels merchandise, too! I started collecting when the show was on the air. The earliest things I remember buying were the trading cards, and I also got the board game for Christmas one year. I now have a modest little collection, but I'm not obsessive to the point that I want to have every variation of things... mainly because I can't afford it, and I don't have enough storage space (but I probably would if I could).
    As for the Fleetwood sets, I only have three. Here's a picture of them.
    IMG_20181021_123625.jpg

Yes I have about 60... about 10 -12 are duplicates that I bought because the item had better packaging than my already in hand. So I have about 50 different styles/packaging of the fleetwood toys. I love the packaging better than the toys itself. My angels collection just started a few months ago. If I can figure out how I’ll post a few pics.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by tony609; Oct 21, '18 at 10:43 PM.

My fleetwood sets are stores in those clear cases as there are to many to display individually.

Images
    That's a nice sizable collection considering you just started a few months ago. Are you a new fan of the show? Or did you just decide to start collecting the memorabilia?
    You're very organized, too! My collection is all over the place.

Images
    Nice collection! I’m especially fascinated with the wax pack cards. It’s awesome how you have them still in packages in their cases. Wow!

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

I have always been a fan of the show since it's first run and wanted a collection from it. I get everything off eBay. The lunch box, one set of opened dolls, the van and the opened trading cards in the binder were mine as a kid. They were just boxed away. I started in late June and just hit it hard-LOL. As I said I always wanted this collection but never had the space or means to get to it, but now I do. Its surprising how happy it makes me. I love when my new item arrives in mail!!! But I am sure you all know that feeling too.
    Last edited by tony609; Oct 22, '18 at 1:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmergencyIan View Post
    Nice collection! I’m especially fascinated with the wax pack cards. It’s awesome how you have them still in packages in their cases. Wow!

- Ian
    Thanks, I can't take the credit though. I got them off of eBay a few months ago. I always loved getting them as a kid at the local Ben Franklin store (a 5/10 store). SO when I saw these full cases...Series 4 however is missing 10 packs (I need to buy them on ebay to fill that up someday). They are all still sealed-you can feel that gum inside.

Images
    I picked up a carded Hasbro set this summer and I've got minty loose Sabrina and the corgi jr van. Looks like you're having a ball collecting this line.