X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toothaction
    Career Member
    • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by Mary Canary
    Screaming Werewolf and Chachi still aren't on the Target website (even as Out of Stock).
    Kind of weird that Chachi came up the other night and was called Pinky, then they took him down when they started posting the rest of wave 3.
    Did they forget to put him back up?
    Same for Werewolf?
    Well, they showed up in the DPCI list that we all pored over as
    087-16-2574 Happy Days Pinkie Tuscadero 8"
    087-16-3121 Universal Studios Monsters Lon Chaney Jr. Wolfman 8"
    so I imagine the delay is a matter of updated data entry.
    I recall that Frank's Monster originally showed up on the Target site with his misinformation intact:
    087-16-3120 Universal Studios Monsters Lon Chaney Jr. Frankenstein 8"
    and they pulled the listing a day or so later, with the correctly named dollie showing up again maybe two days later.

Perhaps their cleric is off this week?

Originally posted by Mary Canary
    Are they holding off putting everything online until after this $11.99 sale in hopes of clearing out some of waves 1 and 2?
    Who knows?
    Well wouldn't that be annoying? As we all know, they've been sporadically available in stores at only a dollar more for weeks now!

This all has pulled into sharp focus my status as a First Worlder... such a nice distraction from my real problems, ha!
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• ODBJBG
      Permanent Member
      • May 15, 2009

I'm sure it's all been coincidence, but for the most part the new figures (even Wave 2) has mostly avoided being available during sales. But many of the figures are just hard to get, Dracula still hasn't been up for very long and that's Wave 1. So the chances of getting the good figures on sale are tough. But hey, Alice the maid has been available on all the sales, so there's that.

Comment

• ovenmitt
        Persistent Member
        • May 26, 2009

Tonight at my Target I got 2 Cowardly Lion and 2 Romulan Commander. They are the only wave 3 figures stocked so far. All my Target had room for. Werewolf is in the case with these 2 isn’t he? I would have bought 2 of him too $11.99 each.
        November 4 on Target.com I got Lex Luthor and 2 Marcia Brady.

My Target stocked all of Wave 1 at once on the Mego endcap. All of Wave 2 has been stocked except 6 of 8” singles.

Hope I can get more wave 3 especially $11.99 8”. Cannot wait for 2019 Mego!

Comment

• MRP
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2016

UPS man just dropped off my 14 inch Flash from Target site. First of wave 3 actually in hand for me.

-M
          "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• powersthatbe
            Persistent Member
            • Sep 27, 2010

I am expecting blue batman tomorrow

Comment

• MEGO Kid
              Museum Super Collector
              • Nov 5, 2018

Flash and the Joker are up on the Target website

Comment

• rodkeith
                Veteran Member
                • Mar 16, 2008

Originally posted by MEGO Kid
                Flash and the Joker are up on the Target website
                Well, they WERE... got notice from Target, sent at 8:30 am, but by 10:30, gone again :^/

Comment

• MEGO Kid
                  Museum Super Collector
                  • Nov 5, 2018

That's getting frustrating, especially with nothing in the stores. I'm about to narrow things down to Star Trek, wait to see if I can get them for a decent price off Evilbay and peace out on the rest. :(

Comment

• alex
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jun 15, 2009

Well they just had a romulan for a milisecond.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                      Persistent Member
                      • Sep 27, 2010

saw green shirt kirk,prue and Marcia this morning but now they are gone.it said sold out earlier.

Comment

• boss
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 18, 2003

I was able to out click the bots and ordered a Flash and Bewitched 2-pack today.
                        Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• ovenmitt
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 26, 2009

I got 2 Werewolf that my Target stocked today leftover from the case that had the 2 Lions and 2 Romulans I got Tuesday. Still only wave 3.

Comment

• Eric
                            Museum Patron
                            • Jan 11, 2008

Stopped in at a nearby Target this afternoon. The usual peg warmers. I may seek out the Star Trek and monster figures when all is said and done, but I've got other things to do with my disposable cash. The White Album 6-Disc 50th anniversary set comes out tomorrow, followed by some deluxe editions of other albums in December. Sorry, Target. Sorry, Mego. I did give you a shot.

Comment

• MEGO Kid
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Nov 5, 2018

Originally posted by Eric
                              Stopped in at a nearby Target this afternoon. The usual peg warmers. I may seek out the Star Trek and monster figures when all is said and done, but I've got other things to do with my disposable cash. The White Album 6-Disc 50th anniversary set comes out tomorrow, followed by some deluxe editions of other albums in December. Sorry, Target. Sorry, Mego. I did give you a shot.
                              While most of the kids in Target have been helpful in saying "We don't have those", to Target itself Mego's are probably no different than getting a new brand of dog food in the store. I was excited about these at first, but I have one last kid at home for another year and better things to do than run into Targets or call clueless employees on the phone trying to chase these things down. :(. I wish it would have been different

Comment

• toothaction
                                Career Member
                                • Jul 15, 2017

Originally posted by alex
                                Well they just had a romulan for a milisecond.
                                Yeah, pretty funny. I had a little screen open set to auto-refresh every 14 seconds and he didn't last a single cycle.

Hopefully they went to enthusiasts with shopperbots rather than folk looking to make rent with the same technology.

EDIT: Haha...

The one and only time Target sent me a notice and it was for this 10-second-wonder!
                                Last edited by toothaction; Nov 8, '18, 1:28 PM.
                                >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎