Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

Nothing from Wave 3. Still no Spock, Greg or Charmed.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 22, 2011

Found two Romulan Commanders, two Screaming Werewolves and two Cowardly Lions from wave 3 on the pegs at Cleaveland, TN Target this evening. I only bought one Romulan so if anyone lives close to the area the others may still be there if you want to check.

Comment

• Mary Canary
        Career Member
        • Jun 21, 2017

I'm frustrated that Target isn't doing a better job with making all of the product available on the website, whether it's wave 3 or Dracula or Superman. I wonder if people's complaining about the difficulty in finding wave 2 in stores caused Target to put more of wave 3 in stores and hold off on stocking the website? Or if it's just such a niche product for them that they aren't too concerned about making things easily available. I still have faith that it will all work out in the end.

Comment

• Psykodelik Vampyre
          Museum Patron
          • Jan 22, 2018

Spock was up for a minute on the website,then gone again to that great bird in the galaxy...
          https://www.reverbnation.com/psykodelikvampyres

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Joker is available right now.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

and gone...

Comment

• Psykodelik Vampyre
                Museum Patron
                • Jan 22, 2018

But gone so fast...
                https://www.reverbnation.com/psykodelikvampyres

Comment

• Ivaniski
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jun 24, 2007

It's funny...3 of my local Targets have informed me that they won't be carrying Mego at the stores anymore. Bummer!!!

Comment

• wise guy
                    Career Member
                    • Dec 29, 2014

All the Targets in my area now have wave 1, and I am seeing wave 3 Gregs, Charmed and
                    Cowardly lion turning into peg warmers. Spock, Kirk, and Romulon seem to be selling out
                    but I have not found Gorn,Frank, Werewolf or Gene. Wave 2 Kris, Kelly, Ritchie, Cliff
                    at 2 Targets. Only Star Trek, and Monsters seem to be selling and Action Jackson, Alice and the 2 packs are piling up everywhere. I think we are very close to these going on clearance according to Target toy dept I talked to.I don't see wave 4 even though
                    it was announced except online. Nobody at 3 Targets new anything about specific
                    release dates for these and there really good at new video game releases

Comment

• Eric
                      Museum Patron
                      • Jan 11, 2008

If I was running communications at Mego, I'd issue a press release saying how wildly popular the line has been, citing characters that have flown off the shelves and disappeared online. Yeah, I know it's a lot of bs and spin, but that's what makes a press release!

Comment

• The Bat
                        Batman Fanatic
                        • Jul 14, 2002

SCORE! Pick up 2 Romulans & a Wolfman in Greenland, NH Target! My day is made...I'll be happy the rest of the day!
                        sigpic

Comment

• smonte00
                          Veteran Member
                          • Aug 19, 2005

I’ve been to 5 targets in south Florida between yesterday and today and no wave 3 anything. I guess it’s going to be like with every other wave so far. They’ll show up 3-4 weeks after the launch. At least I’ve been able to get the ones I’ve wanted so far without having to rely on the secondary market.

Comment

• Eric
                            Museum Patron
                            • Jan 11, 2008

Originally posted by smonte00
                            At least I’ve been able to get the ones I’ve wanted so far without having to rely on the secondary market.
                            Same here. I'm not panicking - yet. I did go into a local Target about an hour ago and found LOTS of Screaming Werewolf - on my Ebay app.

Comment

• smonte00
                              Veteran Member
                              • Aug 19, 2005

Originally posted by Eric
                              Same here. I'm not panicking - yet. I did go into a local Target about an hour ago and found LOTS of Screaming Werewolf - on my Ebay app.
                              I know, frustrating, right?

Comment

• Mary Canary
                                Career Member
                                • Jun 21, 2017

Screaming Werewolf and Chachi still aren't on the Target website (even as Out of Stock).
                                Kind of weird that Chachi came up the other night and was called Pinky, then they took him down when they started posting the rest of wave 3.
                                Did they forget to put him back up?
                                Same for Werewolf?

Are they holding off putting everything online until after this $11.99 sale in hopes of clearing out some of waves 1 and 2?
                                Who knows?

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎